• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're going to start your Pokemon journey

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
  • And you had to pick which starter you wanted as your first Pokemon, and it can be any of the starters from Kanto to Unova except Pikachu or Evee from yellow what would you pick and why, I'd pick Charmander as he evolves into Charizard which I like very much.

Toujours: Extra discussion question! Now include every Pokemon in existence. Would you still choose a starter, or another one? Why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I'd have to choose Mudkip. Swampert is a personal favorite of mine and I always loved Swampert's design and defensive and offensive capabilities.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, or Totodile.

You get my point, I love Fire Types the most and Totodile is just awesome..
    So one of those.
    Mostly on the "Torchic/Cyndaquil" side.

Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, or Totodile.

You get my point, I love Fire Types the most and Totodile is just awesome..
    So one of those.
    Mostly on the "Torchic/Cyndaquil" side.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Oooooo~ That's haaard. Uh, I love so many, but I think i'd have to go with Treeko or Torchic. I don't know why, but they're appealing to me~ (final evolutions) probably Treeko~

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Either Bulbasaur, Chikorita or Totodile. I don't really like fire type, it's too overused and I used to always pick a fire or water starter, so I think I'll go with Venusaur. Also because he's a dualtype, and it's one of my favourite Pokémon.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    So what's the difference from a "what's your favourite starter" discussion?

Anyway, my choice would be probably Torchic. I feel it's reliable yet cute, so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Piplup <3 He was my starter in Platinum, he would probably be my starter if I really could.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Start your own Journey with so called "starter pokemon" are boring. I prefer another pokemon as my first.

Back