• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're going to start your Pokemon journey

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    I have never, ever ever played through a Pokemon game without using the Fire starter, so my Pokemon journey would have to start just the same way. My favorite of the lot is Charmander, because anyone will tell you Charizard is awesome. Especially a Charizard that knows Fly-- can you imagine how cool it would be to fly past people on Pidgeottos and Fearows and be like "CHECK IT, I'VE GOT A DRAGON!"

.... yeah, off topic, sorry XD

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    awww no eevee =_= umm I think my only other option would be squirtle, that little guys cute as anything ^_^

Lightblind

For you never shut your eye ~
    Years
    Torchic. I've had so much fun times with the cute little guy. He's adorable. ^^
    But I do also like Mudkip, Oshawott and especially Charmander.

644Klaww

LittleBigPlanet + Pokemon = <3
    Years
    I'd probably end up with a Charmander, because of the fact it can fly, and Charizard is pretty awesome.

If not, I'd pick any of the Grass types, they're usually my favourites. Venusaur would be kinda creepy in real life though... I love Meganium. Sceptile is pretty cool. Turtwig's family alright, but I prefer Chimchar's (Funnily enough, I chose Piplup). Snivy is awesome too, but Serperior kind of bothers me.

I'd probably go with Charmander, Bulbasaur or Chikorita.

Years
    I'd pick Chikorita, it's my favorite starter of all time, because I love every Pokemon present in its evolutionary line and evolves into one of my favorite Pokemon, Bayleef. Its final evolution, Meganium can provide amazing team support, so it's no slouch on the battlefield.

Years
    I'm choosing Oshawott! CUTE WATER POKEMON ALERT!

He's the coolest and his evos are tough as nails!

I'm looking forward to playing Black and taking this guy with me!

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    Cyndquil, it's just sooooooooo cute and Typloshion is a freaking BAWS.
    But if I could choose any pokémon to begin with, it'd be one of the following:
    Swinub
    Tympole
    Diglett
    Dwebble
    Stunfisk
    Sandshrew
    Aipom
    Munchlax
    Slakoth

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Just going to say what I believe... Starters suck.
    I would probably have to start with something like a Slowpoke or a Mienfoo.
    Those pokemon (especially when they evolve) are real power houses and can carry an entire team to victory.

SolWolf

This user is over 9000!
    Years
    Oshawott, because not many Trainers find him a good starter, then start hitting themselves after they see his final evolution.

As for the special question added, I'd probably pick Eevee. For two reasons:
    1. Eevee is awesome.
    2. Plenty of evolutions.

Years
    Oshawott, because not many Trainers find him a good starter, then start hitting themselves after they see his final evolution.

As for the special question added, I'd probably pick Eevee. For two reasons:
    1. Eevee is awesome.
    2. Plenty of evolutions.

That's good you support Oshawott. He is the cutest but also famous for his signature move, Razor Shell.

Back