• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen You're just a quitter..

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • hehe my record is real.
    I battle all the time on wifi and with my friends.

I win and I lose but I never quit.

I have had some people quit on me though when they started losing

that's IS annoying but whatevers, they're lame quitters.

hehe I've won more than I've lost though.

Years
  • Yesterday I literally ran away from a trade/trade back. I was at a friends house trading to help fill our pokedexes, so once we traded I just ran for it. Though I'd never been to his house before so I couldn't find the door and came back...but anyone who leaves a battle like that just cheats. If they turn off their game then the battle should be counted as a win for you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Oh my god... There is a 4 word limit now? What's next? I have to make sure i have the letter "A" in my posts?

There's always been a 4-word minimum in the areas where posts were counted >.>

Anyways...no, I don't run. I don't think it's fair, honestly. If I get disconnected, then it's just my wireless going dead (like it likes to do once in a while) and I get right back on to restart the battle. The only time I might run would be if my opponent turned out to be using a hacked Pokemon or brought in a Legendary in a non-Legendary fight or something...

Back