• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're my favourite part of the day

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I enjoy the sunset (around 7/8:00 pm) and the last hours of the morning (like around 10/11:00 am) and the wee hours of the morning (about 2/3:00-ish). Each of which gives me solitude and solace. I also find them to be the most visually stunning parts of the day!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I really like the mid afternoon the most as I usually get home from a busy day of school and go on my laptop.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    My favourite part of the day is when I've done all the stuff I need to do for that day. Essentially, I try and do all my work, whether it be studying or running errands or visiting people I need to visit, as soon as I wake up; once it's over, I can relax and enjoy the rest of the day... so when my work is finished, that's certainly the most satisfying part of my day.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Sleeping, and I'm not just using a cliché, I usually manage to tire myself out everyday, and I can't wait to sleep in.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    The afternoon is generally my favorite part of day, it's when I can relax.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I like after I get out of school which is like 2:30 now :D

Because, I get to relax and do whatever I want.

Back