• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're so boring...

Whicher

the OG
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    I would ask you why you think that. If you gave a clear and concise answer, I may take it in stride. If you're a dumbass then I'll tell you to focus on your own life rather than mine.

Truth is I couldn't care less if you think I'm boring. Stop talking to me if you do.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I wouldn't be shocked, I'm a pretty reserved and quiet person when I don't know the people I'm surrounded by. However, the people I hang out with would never say I'm boring once you get to know me which I'm certain is the case for most shy/introverted people.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Cry. ;;

No, but I'd be a little hurt and surprised. I try to stay as interesting as possible to people, but I don't succeed much. No one has ever said it to me before, but I'm pretty sure many people think it. I love hearing about what people have to say and what their opinions are on things, but I feel that if I don't have the same thought, then I must not be too interesting to them.
    I dunno, I just want people to like me. ;;

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    Aaaah, sometimes if I'm around people for hours I start to get irritated, and past a point I might stop responding much and get boring, but I certainly don't think I start out that way. xD; Often times, if my presence dies down, others dunno what to say.. so if I ever say "Man, I'm so boring", they tend to fight me on it. > >

But if you called me that, I'd just be like "Okay, whatever". xD

Maybe to some people, I am, if our interests and or sense of humor is different enough, they might not find me amusing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yeah, I was told I was boring at times. But in response, I'm like "meh, whatever" and I just move on. Nothing much, really. xD

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    It depends on who called me boring. If it is fro, some random people, or a troll, I wouldn't even give a single living crap about it and ignore.

But as for those that I've known for a long time or get along with him/her well, I'd kinda feel depressed, and ask why, or convince them.

Back