• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're stranded, no food, no water..

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nope. If I did, I'd probably go crazy after a while due to the lake of companionship. Not to mention I'd be pretty grossed out since I'm a vegetarian.

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
    The question is pretty easy when you say that the dog is already dead. I would eat it if it was dead for sure.

If you would have said "Would you kill your dog and eat it to survive?" my answer would be different. I would just use my survival skills to keep both of us alive until rescue.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Eat a dog..... No. Maybe a good faithful lamb, but again gutting them and taking off the skin would be too disgusting to do. I can watch all sorts of gore on tv and everything, but when it comes to real life, no. I can handle everyday animals that we eat, I would gut fish and chickens but a dog will just a different emotional feel. It would be just so wrong, I would do it if I could, but I probably mentally would not be able to do it.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Eating dog is actually quite natural is some cultures. Heck, I'd eat the dang thing.

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    It depends on how hopeless the situation is. If I have no chance of escaping the island then I don't see any point in eating a faithful companion. I would just give up and lay to rest with my dog, maybe think about how well I've lived my life. If there was some ray of hope and eating the dog would give me enough strength to help me survive somehow, then I would eat it to survive. That sounds so bad but the dog is dead, so I guess it isn't as bad as it could be.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    I don't know... It would really depend on just how desperate I was. I usually get really attached to my pets so just the thought of the idea is repulsive... but if I was really starving and near death? I might eat it. I mean, at least one of us could survive in that case. If that dog was really my loyal and faithful companion he might even want that.

But I don't know. I've never owned a dog, and I've never been near starving either. I guess this is one of those situations you'd really have to be in before you could really decide.

ضاد ضاد

لول انا في الجزء السفلي للغاية
    Years
    I have a genie lamp with me, and out comes the genie.

I wish my dog was alive, and I wish I was back at my house. I also wish for my sister to stop being doggone annoying.

Sorry, but your argument is invalid.

Back