• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're the boss of my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • You're the boss of my team.

Honchkrow is the big boss Pokemon ok.

Gonna keep this short. :>

- Do you have a 'Boss' Pokemon or to put it, 'Signature' Pokemon of your team?
    (Multiple answers for multiple games, if you like)

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • My Starter Pokemon is always the boss of my team {at the start of the game, at least}, but as I progress I either find myself levelling one Pokemon more than the others or just favouring one more, then they become the boss.
    My current team 'bosses' are Persian in SS, and {having just re-started the game...} Serperior in Black!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I switch teams and Pokémon a lot, but a Pokémon that'll always be the boss to me is Tyranitar. Eat my sand.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My starter Pokemon is always the boss of my team because of how I put it several levels above the rest of my team throughout my adventure.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • It is often my starter. However, during my first playthrough at Black, Haxorus rammed through with the Elite Four, N, and Ghetsis with Dragon Dance plus Dragon Claw.

Years
  • I'd have to say it's a tie between these two:

Gothitelle and Samurott

I've kept them on my main team since I obtained them.

Samurott is my starter, he has a Serious nature and he kept my team in good shape. He's got Waterfall, Surf, Ice Beam and Megahorn in his arsenal!

Gothitelle, I obtained her on Route 5 (as a Gothita) and despite most users telling me not to use her, I decided to give her a go and she really blew opponents away with her diverse moveset, she knows Psychic, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt and Attract. She has a Calm nature, which really suits her.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020

"Porcelina" DA BIG BOSS (My Shiny Gorebyss) <3

The Big Boss of my team is my Gorebyss. I treat her special as the favorite. Once she's got her rain and her white herb shell smash, she is an unstoppable force that can mow down even the scariest of pokemon. She is fast and has a whopping 359 Special Attack stat at level 100. Whenever I use my Rain team, a lot of what I do in battle is made to set up the stage for her to come out and sweep the field continuously. Also her high defense makes her very tricky to deal with, the only pokemon that ever really gives her trouble are mostly Whimsicott's (DAMN YOU PRANKSTER!!! DAMN YOU!!!).

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • For Black and White my 'signature' pokemon is probably Altaria or Volcarona :o
    I can't remember the other gens 'cause I haven't been playing pokemon for such a long time omg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back