• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen You're the champion of Unova, now what happens?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    After becoming Champion, I would be the Gym Leader of 2 different gyms at the same time.

My first Gym is a Water Type Gym that is located underwater in a bio-dome. Deep Under Water. You have to buy a submarine ticket for 999,999 poke-dollars.

My second Gym is a Psychic Type Gym located in a capsule that orbits the planet in space. Battle happen in Zero Gravity. To have to buy a Space ticket for 1,000,000 poke-dollars. (and another ticket to leave!)

To pay for my extravagant Gyms, I would raise taxes on the poor and lower taxes on the rich. (the rich would give me SOOOOO much under the table.) Plus I would finance a criminal organization to raise money for my Space Gym and Submarine Gym.

--P.S. My Gym puzzles would be a pain in the ASS!!! Muwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!! Team Sky Crime Forever!!!

Last edited:
    Back