• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're too old for Pokémon!

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
  • To be fair, I think no one is ever too old for Pokemon. Pokemon is like the fourth best selling games of all time. Plus, the new release of Pokemon Go allows older people to enjoy Pokemon on their phone. Pokemon never gets too old you know.

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
    Years
  • My mom still gives me a lot of garbage about being into things like Pokémon and anime in general. I don't really care. I think it's dumb to assume that only a certain age demographic can enjoy certain forms of media and entertainment. Particularly the family-friendly kind of media.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    People make fun of me not because they think I'm too old, but because pretty much everyone I know IRL except 2 people hate pokemon. My friend tells me pokemon is stupid and I say "You play pokemon Go, so are you stupid?"

Years
  • Luckily no one said that to me coz most of my friends loves Pokemon even though we're age in about 19-23 lol.. Pokemon is my addiction tho xD

Back