• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're welcome here!

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
    Years
    Well, now I have enough courage to introduce myself as a REALLY weird pokemon fan. No question about this !!!:P And sorry for my REALLY(again) bad English...
    The first thing I can say is I LOVE PINK. I'm 17 years old now and love playing pokemon RPG games + reading pokemon special manga. Oh and my fav team is : Umbreon + Dragonite + Mew + Tropius + Raikou + ... (I'm waiting for the next generation)
    My fav characters are : Duplica (of course!) :) Steven, Ruby(pokemon special), Red(pokemon special) and Blue(pokemon special)
    OK I guess that's enough for me. Thank u for reading this. :classic:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi there. :D I be Kelsey, the strange modly one. ;< Welcome to PC and CONGRATULATIONS because you're the first person I've welcomed in like two months. XDD

Have fun~

~Kelsey

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi! welcome to PC! pm me to be friend's
    So make sure to read the rules
    And enjoy your stay here!

Seiji Tatsuo™

{|The Jester King|}
    Years
    Hello, and welcome to PC. You're english seems fine to me, but maybe that's just me. Hope you enjoy yourself and PM me to become friends.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    yarh Seiji Tatsuo, her english is fine (but that topic title is quite misleading ._.)

welcome Duplica Pink, PM me for whatever reason i'm always a noob-guide and willing to make friends :)

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
    Years
    ^ ^ Thank you, you guys. Your opinions helped me a lot! (I like the way all of you think). By the way, can I ask you about pokemon games like R/S/E? I beat the Elite four in Emerald but I haven't received National pokedex from professor. Where should I find it ?<---------Like a stupid question huh?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey, welcome to PC, have fun and post alot

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
    Years
    My pleasure! I hope I can share everything about pokemon in this forum... Well, to be honest I'm not SO sure that I can post alot (like Suki said) cuz I have homework to do (you know, my mother is really serious about this!) everyday T_T. Anyway, thanks, you guys !!!!!

One more thing to say, can anyone help me checking my grammar ? I'm not good at English (I guess!) because I want to make a story about pokemon. Anyone ? Don't be shy cuz I can take it (uh, can't I?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    First thing would be to not post twice in a row.

Yeah, I'd probably be able to help you with your grammar. Where do you come from, by the by?

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    Unfortunately, I often feel like I have an image to keep, but I truly think that pink can be a fun color. Anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity! I think I'm a pretty weird Pokemon fan as well. Duplica was a fun character, and I like the Pokemon Special manga as well. Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions, need a friend, or just feel like chatting.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hey there Duplica pink !
    Welcome to PC. ^^
    I hope you have a wonderful time.
    I'd be glad to help you with your grammar. ^^
    PM me if you want to be friends.

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
    Years
    Wow!!! Now I have friends in this forum! HAPPY TIME!!!^_^. If I have enough time I'll send my story to you guys, well, to check my grammar.(I'm afraid that people when reading my story will laugh at me T_T.Please don't laugh!) Anyway, thank you for supporting me.

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
    Years
    Thanks Nara Shikamaru-san (wow that's a long name!).Anyway I'm trying to make a good story 'bout pokemon adventure so I want some help from you guys (oh just if you have some ideas please tell me! Ok?). I'll always listen to you...<----- that sounds weird!

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Welcome to PC :D Where are you from ??

I'm Spanish, so as you, sometimes I have problems posting...Problems like I don't know the word I wanna use, but I'm improving :D

You look like a very nice girl :D If you wanna talk to me, or being my friend, please PM me :D

See you later Duplica Pink ;)

Back