• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youtube link issue

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2016
    I don't know how to embed youtube videos in a post. The last time I did it on "You laugh, you lose" thread on forum games forum, it didn't work because I did it wrong.

Years
  • Strange, I thought those instructions were in the FAQ...

1. Take the Link of the video, for example, "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8TbSgNi0QE"
    2. Take the code AFTER 'v=', for example, "o8TbSgNi0QE"
    3. Then, wrap the youtube tags around it. [youtube]o8TbSgNi0QE[/youtube]

Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, you are welcome to ask me.​

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2016
    Where are the FAQs? I haven't seen them before and I don't know where they are even though I'd like to see it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Where are the FAQs? I haven't seen them before and I don't know where they are even though I'd like to see it.
    The site's FAQ is located here, and there is a guide to the site's BBcodes (what you use to link YouTube videos) here. Hope this helps and feel free to ask any staff member if you have problems :)

Back