• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yoyoyoyo c:

Years
  • Hello David. Welcome to PC!

How about you tell us bit about yourself on Pokemon. What do you like most about it? What's your favorite moments in Pokemon? I'd love to hear your thoughts about it. And there are a lot of amazing things to be said, and I bet you have a bunch you want to talk about. Being a Pokemon Master ain't easy!:) Also, there's threads for older generations, like Advance Generation Gaming and Metal and Color Generation Gaming that I recommend you check them. There's also threads for the current generation gaming if you want to know more, or chat about what's new on Pokemon X and Y.

If you ever have any questions feel free to ask our staff members, such as moderators, Super Moderator, or Admins.

Hope you have fun! I'll be seeing you around.

Yoyoyoyo c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Charmander is great, I must agree! But you better train that cuddly little lizard into an obeyable Charizard or else...

Yoyoyoyo c:

Welcome aboard btw! I'm Megan! We seem to have a few things in common, I see. Cuddling, Food, and Comic Books are some things I really like. haha xD Here on PC, you can talk about all that in our hobbies & our off topic sections of the forums. We have a wide variety of topics here, as well as a plethora of sectiond about Pokemon! You can even fanboy about Charmander all you want :D No penalty!

See ya around! Read the rules and contact a staff member if you have any questions~

Years
  • Hey there Daviddd, welcome to PC! :) Who doesn't like cuddling? I'm a sucker for that sort of thing, it's really cute. Though I'm not so much into comic books as others.. my best friend in real life is really into them, especially the superhero ones. Yet here I am just watching the superhero movies and cartoons rather than reading about 'em. Maybe you can poke around General Entertainment to see who else enjoys these things? Feel free to make a topic on that after reading its rules, too; would be cool to bring all the fans together.

And what food do you enjoy? I'm a huge sucker for sushi, pizza, and especially pasta.. mm. Now you're making me hungry so I almost wish I could go out and eat. Anyone who likes food is amazing because.. well, food is the meaning of life. Yummm. ^o^

Hope you've been having fun here on PC so far, let us know if you need anything at all! And if you'd like a friend you can come to me whenever. I'm sure we'd have lots to talk about.

Mia Mew

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    Hi hi David~

I also love cuddling and food! What a coincidence! Comic books I don't really feel one way or the other about, but I guess we have a lot in common already! [FONT=&quot]★[/FONT][FONT=&quot]~([/FONT][FONT=&quot]◡‿◕✿[/FONT][FONT=&quot])

I also like Charmander. Such a cute Pokemon!

I hope you enjoy your stay here on PC!
    [/FONT]

Back