• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh A New Way To Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Sorry, work, bleh!
    As Masayo was walking, she saw two shady looking boys. She started to walk up to them.
    Masayo: umm.... h-h-hello.
    boys: Ack! Let's get out of here before she blows our cover! *dash off*
    Masayo: Why do those boys seem so familiar to me? Oh well. *starts walking to the arcade*

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    Flower_Power_99 said:
    OOC: what the heck's up with ur sig MA? ITS HUGE!! And its only a big white square!!!
    Leave me the freak alone! It was supposed to be a pic of Beast Boy, you should know me better than to know I would put a f***in' big white square on my signature! DUH!

And you shouldn't post stuff like this in public. If you've got a problem with my signature, send me a PM. That way we stay on topic and I don't have to blow up at you like this.

Now back to the RP.

Flower_Power_99

Rock on with the 70's!!!
    Years
    Master Angel said:
    Leave me the freak alone! It was supposed to be a pic of Beast Boy, you should know me better than to know I would put a f***in' big white square on my signature! DUH!

And you shouldn't post stuff like this in public. If you've got a problem with my signature, send me a PM. That way we stay on topic and I don't have to blow up at you like this.

Now back to the RP.

sorry It was just taking up so much room :P Its aight though, and that was a good question because it was taking me so long to scrool!! I wanted to know!

Years
    Masayo was playing a video game at the arcade when Doma arrived.
    Masayo: Hey! What's up? You look very tense, is something wrong?
    Doma: You know about that freak on the motorcycle, right?
    Masayo: Yeah, so?
    Doma: *whispers in her ear* He's back.
    Masayo: WHAT?! *breaks the controls with her mind*
    *everybody stares at Masayo*
    Masayo: Sorry! *dashes off*
    Boy1: OMG! Did you see that!?
    Boy2: Yeah, maybe she's her. We'd better follow her.

Years
    Oh no! *hopes he thinks she's another mere mortal* *grows fire wings* AGAIN!!?? Sorry, anyway welcome, you were just seeing things. Ehehehehehe [I don't think he's buying it]

Years
    Masayo was walking in the city when she suddenly tripped. The guy who tripped her was Marik jr. Her golden mecha wings soon became visible.
    Masayo: oooohh. My aching wings! *sees Marik jr. staring at her* NGRAH!! My covers blown!

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Hmm..can I join? If I can, could I be a half-human, half-Egyptian God? That might be too much. If it is, I'll pick another.

Could I be half-human, half-Duel Monster?

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Tamer
    Name: Ricky Endymion
    Sex: Male
    Allignment(Good, nuetral, evil): Good
    Personality: Good
    More Info: Ricky goes to Domino University, where he is an average-level student. He has a hidden secret. He's a tamer with a strong monster. His Duel Monster partner is Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    OOC- Perfect, start whenever you want.

And just so you know what's going on:

My character, Joey Wheeler, is watching a battle going on in the park between two other characters, Aumtumn and Jasper (played by two other people).

We also know that there is a tournament coming up for all the Duel Monster tamers.

Character's that are taken: Joey, Serenity, Tea, Tristan, Seto Kaiba, Marick, Yami (I think), and that's about all of them, oh, and Yugi's grandpa.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back