• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Stories Beta 0.2

hsjczc.png

Storyline
    Yugi Moto, a boy who won a relic of the millennium of his grandfather, is the protagonist of this story. Where the soul of an ancient Pharaoh guide throughout his journey, having to face your fears, huge monsters and many rivals.

Beta 1.0: You have a mission to save the soul of his grandfather, besides many other duelists who want to slow you down anyway!

Features
    • new Types
    • new Monsters
    • new attacks
    • new Puzzles
    • several Rivals
    • Electrifying and engaging story
    • Duelists with Random Monsters, Battle Each challenge!

Screenshots
    2lx8fa8.png

nzom1f.png

992f80.jpg

28iuele.png

r7vxv4.png

aafvvq.png

30svhbk.png

m780ec.png

Video.
    old video...
    youtube.com/watch?v=Gx3jQC9HAI4

Download

English/ Portuguese Version

Beta 1.0
    Download Yugioh! Dark Stories Beta 1.0

Atention

if error
    ''Scrip 'FMOD Ex Audio' line 735: NoMethodError occurred.
    Undefined method `chr' for nil:NilClass''
    download this, and put in folder game
    Data error

Fan Bar:
    userbar2.jpg

link imagem use this:
    http://s9.postimg.org/p5zybfc8f/userbar2.jpg
    29uvpr4.png

Link
    http://i61.tinypic.com/29uvpr4.png

Credits:
    Maruno
    FL
    Stochastic
    xabier2012
    GReusch

Created with Pokemon essentials 13
    Edit: Edit for new version​

Last edited:

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Interesting... I make a game somewhat like this, according to my friend, then this pops up... Well, more information for me please :D

I don't know what Yu-Gi-Oh is and I'd like to know what your game will take from Yu-Gi-Oh and how you will put it into Essentials...

Or... By the words of Maruno, "is this a simplified card game?"

Or... Re-reading the first line, is it just Pokémon with Yu-Gi-Oh monsters?

Years
  • i just tried your game, it look promising and you have done a lot of things, you should change the music and a lot of pokemon things but good luck with it i will try the next version :)

Years
  • Interesting... I make a game somewhat like this, according to my friend, then this pops up... Well, more information for me please :D

I don't know what Yu-Gi-Oh is and I'd like to know what your game will take from Yu-Gi-Oh and how you will put it into Essentials...

Pokemon World with Yugioh! monsters, a new version is in prossesing, I add new graphcs for icons, Hud Battle, Song Theme from yugioh Forbiden Memories!

Update the game in 2 or 3 days
    see ya!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Interesting... I make a game somewhat like this, according to my friend, then this pops up... Well, more information for me please :D

Yu-gi-oh is an anime and a trading card game.

The anime follows somewhat Egyptian lore, and myths, while keeping to a modern day style.
    The card game is much like most card games, certainr ules and abilities and stuff.

As for this crossover, if you're using pokemon tiles, it would nice if you used Pokémon overworld sprites too, the yugioh sprites you got going dont mix and clash ALOT...

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • I've been longing for a Yu-Gi-Oh! game with Pokemon mechanics, I've seen one (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Legends) but it looks like the creator have stopped working on it, please don't be like him and continue to work until it's finished :)
    EDIT: I can't play it because my speaker is broken, please let people play without DirectX audio next time

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • @Germaniac: I don't think that's possible, well maybe it is, but I think it'd require quite a bit of work.

Years
  • I took a break in the game process to translate the first version directly Portuguese / English, and all the next releases will be in these languages​​.
    I'll soon be putting the new download links.
    any suggestion or criticism always welcome, thank you and enjoy

@Germaniac: I do not know what exactly would be your problem but if you know how to help thank.

Sorry bad english

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Hello Miniking. You said you would be uploading the current version but in English. I would appreciate it if you could just let us know when you upload because I really want to try this game but I can only do English. :D Thanks again.

Years
  • Hello Miniking. You said you would be uploading the current version but in English. I would appreciate it if you could just let us know when you upload because I really want to try this game but I can only do English. :D Thanks again.

Oh Boy, I goona wait until the english version come out :D

i just tried your game, it look promising and you have done a lot of things, you should change the music and a lot of pokemon things but good luck with it i will try the next version :)

New version 0.2
    update the post
    now english language avaible

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Hey Miniking. Thanks for the English version. I'm sure everyone appreciates how quickly you provided it. I have been waiting to play this game. :D

Years
  • Oh yea, my dream come true :D

Hey Miniking. Thanks for the English version. I'm sure everyone appreciates how quickly you provided it. I have been waiting to play this game. :D

was nothing, just want to enjoy the most of my work and always give opinions to improve the game

if you have any translation error, send me Pm containing:
    Wrong sentence, the more correct phrase
    location of the dialogue

where presisar will be answering all
    thanks to everyone

sorry bad english

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    really nice project. I liked yugioh back in the day. great job with this. going to play this to test it out. Everything looks great: graphics, story, features.
    keep up the great job.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back