• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh Deck and Card Helper

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
  • Okay, because I'm a good duelist and have good ideas for stratigies. I want to open this thread because I want to help all of you. My deck might stink. Because I recently sold my cards, ( some of them) but now I'm have good cards. With my luck in pack of course! So If you need help with you deck. You need a stratigie, or need help with a card. Please ask and discuss it here!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    if u need a card effect ask me and i'll the u the exact effect. also I might now a few combos in a deck that u post so also I can also try and help with combos.,................ lava golemn is good only if u have good monsters on ur side also sometimes. or use lava golem so they loose monsters and then when they attack with the lava golemn use mirror force or offerings to the doomed ....... another combo is.
    2x offerings to the doomed on good monsters and then reckless greed. u draw 2 but skip ur next 2 draw phases effects..
    offerings - destroy 1 face up monster skip next draw phase
    reckless greed- draw 2 cards skip next 2 phases.
    with 2 offerings u skip ur next phase and -2 monsters
    reckless u skip ur next one plus another to gain 2 cards and so u only have ta wait 1 turn to draw.... plus an extra 2 cards better chance of drawin wat u need
    and pot of greed graceful charity.......... another good combo
    fairy meteor crush + don zaloog
    fairy + cliff the trap remover
    fairy + white magical hat
    any of those with robbin goblins and u can get 2 total outta their hand if u have only 1 of those combos with robbin goblin. if u got all 3 with 2 robbins then ur in awesome shape unlikely but gr8. another
    eye of truth+bad reaction to simochi or
    snatch steal + eye + bad
    snatch + bad
    another combo is
    barrel behind the door + immortal of thunder
    hane-hane + immortal of thunder

princess of tsungri + dice jar
    no monsters + scapegoat + cobra jar

ok if u need any more combos just ask me and wat kind of combo ur lookin for like burn or lp damage or anything like that..... im at my aunt's house on her laptop and so im gonna be home tomorrow night.... just had to have xmas here so c'ya tomorrowwww

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Golin of Greed + Mirage of Nighmare/Graceful Charity you won't need to discard aslong as the Goblin is in play.

Dark Paladin/Buster Blader + DNA sugery (Dragon) this will boost its Atk up for all face up monsters.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    well, for a dragon deck, I dont deal with dragons hardly so I can exactly give those w/o lookin in my friends deck but here I go.. gray wing + fairy meteor crush is a good combo... plus u discard a blue eyes and monster reborn it for extra back-up

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • I know. I'm updating my deck tomarrow. Taking out some stupic cards that i use for fusion but I don't need them because i have cyber stien!

PFrog

Creator of PFrog.CJB.net
    Years
  • Hey, all. I don't mean to toot my own horn when I say this but... My Friend, RedFlare, he is a great duelest, and he had me post some great deck advice on my site... If you want to check it out... CLICK HERE

PFrog

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    ok this is for help only. here is a new combo I came up with from my deck,..
    adhension trap hole + cliff the trap remover or white magical hat or don zaloog
    or karate man well I aint got don zaloog

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • I made my friend a deck for me to practice on, and there was this one startigie he used that i would never think of! It consisted of like 2 traps and 2 magic! UIt was a chain thingyy. Cool!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    Kenny_C.002 said:
    Remember that you should never revolve your deck around a single combo (cuz rarely do you ever get it out).
    kk, I know a handy combo. here it goes.

cyber jar then raigeki then harpies feather duster or heavy storm. another is
    cyber jar and a chain destrustion

another is.
    injection fairy lil + barrel behind the door
    ring of destruction + barrel behind the door
    dice jar + barrel behind the door if u roll high
    hayasuba knight + fairy meteor crush + axe of despair 1-2 and seven tools and if ur lp are lower then use a megamorph for superior damage u can also u gray wing to help clear field thats all the combos for today cya tomorrow night out

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • "injection fairy lil + barrel behind the door"

That actually doesn't work, becuase you have to pay life for it, so barrel doesn't activate.

Just remember to play flexibly and not stick with combos too much (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't). :P

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    dude listen to the effect....... Barrel Behind The Door - When an effect inflicts damage to life points is activated (except battle damage), switch the damage you receive to your opponet's life points.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Hmm. I see that my thread is helping many people cool. I think I'm retired on Ytcg. I like the dice!

Back