• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh Deck and Card Helper

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Ok. Try not tom spam like that any more.. Ok YGOSLade...Well. I wish there where more yugioh fans on here!

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • YugiohSlade said:
    dude listen to the effect....... Barrel Behind The Door - When an effect inflicts damage to life points is activated (except battle damage), switch the damage you receive to your opponet's life points.
    Nah, whats his name was right. Its inflect damage not paying, sorry I got that mixed up. Its mainly used to counter Magic Cylinder now.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    try this combo.... Immortal Of Thunder + Barrel Behind The Door.. I just got a ton of free cards. also, some1 took a lot of my best cards like barrel and exiled force and ran off w/ them... I have a cobra jar now :> it's got a good effect... I have enuff cards to make like 10 decks...... ill post deck l8r

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    YugiohSlade said:
    try this combo.... Immortal Of Thunder + Barrel Behind The Door.. I just got a ton of free cards. also, some1 took a lot of my best cards like barrel and exiled force and ran off w/ them... I have a cobra jar now :> it's got a good effect... I have enuff cards to make like 10 decks...... ill post deck l8r

I got enough cards to make more than fifthteen decks. But two of the decks would really stink.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • "Nah, whats his name was right. Its inflect damage not paying, sorry I got that mixed up. Its mainly used to counter Magic Cylinder now."

Now now Spikey, I have a name. Please refer me by my name or a variation of my namerather than "what's his name", which can be deemed offensive.

So anyway, people don't listen to me these days. Loss of life is different from taking damage. What's the difference? When you lose life, it's just gone from you rather than damage taken, which is taking a slap and getting hurt. The end product is the same, but the means to go by is different. So when paying life, you lose the life because the spell doesn't hurt you, rather you use some of your essence to use the spell (which makes sense for it to be uncounterable and unchangeable in any way). Damage, however, is more physical and can be countered via reflection, blocking, etc.

So that's the flavour behind loss of life and damage. :P

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • MoP + Cure Mermaid: they can't hurt you and you gain 700LP every turn
    Chaos Emperor Dragon + Sangan: Instant win if you have Yata in your deck

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Not much of a combo, but:

Elma (fairy sword) + Gearfried + Magical Marionette = infinite ATK on the Marionette...

I take that back. :P

ChoasTheory

Boy Mew (NOT genderless)
    Years
  • Hmmm, here is a simple 1.

Big eye + Pot of Greed
    (one four all you control freaks XD)
    Effect- Look at the top five cards arrange them as you like. Putting the top two you want on top then a simple pot of greed and you get those two.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2004
    I have a question for you people. Could anyone help me make a removel deck

Explaintion: a deck that removes monsters from the graveyard to special summon them. Like Black luster soldier-envoy of the beginning.

I want a light and dark one like this. MUST HAVE Black luster soldier-envoy of the beginning. becuase thats the hole point to wanting this deck. :)

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Tell you the creature base:

3 Black Luster Soldier - envoy of the beginning
    1 Chaos Emperor Dragon - envoy of end
    1 witch of the black forest
    1 sangan
    3 Hysteric Fairy
    3 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
    3 Shining Angel
    3 Mystic Tomato

18 creatures

Magic:

Pot of Greed
    Graceful charity
    etc.

Traps:
    The usual

So yeah, I'm leaving most of it to you. The number of creatures can go up, I'm just basically giving a small outline here.

heartcards

Tourney Freak
    Years
  • I need some help with a deck.

Ok, heres the deal: I need to go to a tourney today, but I can't construct a good deck. I need help. Here are the cards I have to work with:

Lady Assailant of Flames x2
    Protector of the Throne
    Crimson Sentry x6
    Dark Scorpion-Meanae the Thorn
    Water Omotics
    Wicked-Breaking Flamberge-Baou
    Guardian Baou
    Fire Princess
    Princess of Tsurugi
    Getsu Fuhma
    Wingweaver
    Shadow Tamer
    Amazoness Archers
    Dramatic Rescue
    Amazoness Paladin x2
    D.D.Designator
    D.D.Warrior Lady
    The Unfriendly Amazon x2
    Lady Panther x3
    Amazon Archer x2
    Amazoness Blowpiper
    Monster Reborn
    Amazoness Spellcaster x3
    Malevolent Nuzzler x2
    Remove Brainwashing
    Gather your mind x3
    Non-Spellcasting Area
    Mystical Elf x4
    Magic Jammer
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Dark Magician x2
    Magical Hats
    Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1
    Jade Insect Whistle
    Giant Orc
    Kaiser Colosseum
    Swords of Reavealing Light
    People Running About
    Oppressed People
    United Resistance
    Huge Revolution
    Sakuretsu Armor
    Sasuke Samurai #2 x2
    Dark Hole
    Great White
    Neko Mane King x3
    Red Moon Baby x2
    Beaver Warrior x5
    Gaia the Fierce Knight x2
    Kuriboh
    Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts
    Mystical Moon
    Cyber Jar
    Celtic Guardian x3
    Dian Keto the Cure Master
    Axe of Dispair
    Silver Fang
    Lord of D.
    Gora Turtle of Illusion
    Energy Drain
    Backup Soldier
    Disappear
    Emergency Provisions
    Summoned Skull
    Card Destruction
    Blue Eyes White Dragon x2
    Grave Robber
    Frontier Wiseman
    Possessed Dark Soul
    Polimerization
    Dark Balter (Fusion of Frontier Wiseman and Possesed Dark Soul)
    Spring of Rebirth
    Ojama Trio
    Ojama Green
    Ojama Black
    Ojama Yellow
    Dancing Fairy
    Thunder Nyan-Nyan
    Lava Battleguard
    Swamp Battleguard
    The Unhappy Maiden
    Takriminos
    Magical Plant Mandragola
    Hidden Book of Spell
    Royal Magical Library x2
    Cart's Ear Tribe
    Dak Cat with White Tail
    Pitch Dark Dragon
    Chaos Sorcerer
    Molten Zombie
    Mega Ton Magical Cannon
    Fissure
    Saggi the Dak Clown
    Three-Legged Zombies
    The Earl of Demise
    Metallizing Parasite-Lunatite
    Magic Reflector
    Dragon's Gunfire
    Sangan
    Mystic Plasma Zone
    Dimension Jar
    Gravity Bind
    Island Turtle
    Soul Tiger
    Trap Hole
    Giant Germ x2
    Black Luster Ritual
    Black Luster Soldier
    Sonic Bird
    Spellbinding Circle
    Morphing Jar #2
    Waboku
    Raigeki Break
    Senju of the Thousand Hands
    Soul Exchange
    Spirit of the Harp
    Man-Eater Bug x2
    Offerings to the Doomed
    Pot of Greed
    Zombyra the Dark
    Seven Tools of the Bandit
    Giant Orc
    Rod of the Mind's Eye
    Spiritualism
    Rush Recklessly
    Dragon Zombie
    Swarm of Locusts
    Neo the Magic Swordsman
    Last Will
    Wall of Illusion
    The Reliable Guardian
    Dark Blade
    The Eye of Truth
    Mystic Clown
    Shift
    Feral Imp
    Giant Soldier of Stone
    Giant Rat
    Remove Trap
    Change of Heart
    Warrior Dai Grepher

I need a deck by 11.30 this morning. 11:30 Eastern Time in the U.S. that is.
    The deck must have 50 cards. No more, no less. Thank you. :mew2:

Last edited:

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Let's see what I can do...

Monsters:
    Sangan
    Man-Eater Bug X2
    Giant Soldier of Stone
    Kuriboh
    Cyber Jar
    Neo the Magic Swordsman
    Summoned Skull
    Blue Eyes White Dragon x2
    Wingweaver
    Island Turtle
    Dancing Fairy
    Thunder Nyan-Nyan
    Spirit of the Harp
    Zombyra the Dark
    Giant Rat
    Black Luster Soldier
    Sonic Bird
    Senju of the Thousand Hands
    D.D.Warrior Lady
    Mystical Elf x2

Magic:
    Monster Reborn
    Swords of Reavealing Light
    Pot of Greed
    Dark Hole
    Change of Heart
    Fissure
    Offerings to the Doomed
    Card Destruction
    Axe of Dispair
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Soul Exchange
    Black Luster Ritual

Trap:
    Trap Hole
    7 Tools
    Waboku
    Magic Jammer
    Backup Soldier

Total: 40

Nothing much I can do here. Just made the total 40 (which is the minimum) instead of 50, considering the deck is random as it is (and you don't want to make it more random than this). Main strat is to play defensively until you can get something big enough out. Problem with this is that most YGO players these days can trash through defenses with larger stuff. Just watch your game and you should make it through a couple of rounds (that is unless you hit someone who's got a super-tourney deck in round 1).

Anyway, if you REALLY want it to be 50 (because of maybe certain rules of the tourney or something ridiculous like you just want it to be like this), you can add a couple more defense monsters in there and likely 1 more tribute monster. But you should also add some more traps/magic in there just in case. Again, I don't recommend it.

As for the list of cards, next time please separate them into piles like what I did, makes working to make a deck MUCH MUCH easier.

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
  • Oh kenny your here too.lol MY H#LL'S deck is 2/3 complete. i just have to buy the final third. then i'll post it. i don't want to post it untill i can prove that i have the cards. well i can't prove it to you guys but all the kids over here at lest. Any way but next friday it will be finished.

peace. Katiobod

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • he11 deck? lol
    anyway.. my deck is virtually invincleble, many challengers have faced me and lived to tell the tale XD
    I have dark paladin.. which is strong, very strong. But the problem is i dont have either vorse raider or gemini elf. Which is bad. >_>;
    I dont have lord of dragons or flute of summoning dragons.. I dont have much dragons.. maybe all I have is the blue eyes promo and red eyes.. I also have raigeki and magic cylinder. hmm i also have dark magician girl..
    I have this great combo anyways
    If yuou have a monster ith 2000 defence in your hand and its your first go you can put it face down.. hopefully your opponent will not be able to destroy it and you can sacrifice it for either; cyber-tech alligator, summoned skull, dark magician girl or the mighty sea king dragon. That always works. if you can equip it, EQUIP IT ALL YOU CAN, and also if you dont have any counter trap cards or quick-lay magic cards in your deck you can barely win a duel.. I'll post more laster on i'll have to go sleep.. bai Plus I have a LOT OF MAGIC JAMMERS and mystic probes..like 2.. XD
    I dont really use my dark paladin since its always stuck in that protector sleeve but I use my trusty black luster soldier! ^_^;

Last edited:

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
  • hey me you lol all you want I'm the most help full person you can me, but on day I will like to dual you one day. Any way we'll see if you lol when i post my deck. oh just so you know dark paladin is not that great I kill them all the time. I don't think one person has hit one of my monsters with him. the good thing is that he is a auto magic jammer. Also if you need lord of d., flute of summoning, and a few dragon's I can mail it to you i bought Three kiba decks because i needed three of a kind of four cards. but i dont use lord of d., of the flute. so it is up to you if you wan't them e mail me your address. The only thing I ask of you is that you not make fun of my deck untill you see it. Email me at [email protected]

peace out
    KATIOBOD

Back