• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Club

The Shining

I like the design of my avater
    Years
    My 3rd time making a club. If your a fan of this cool anime please join.

Leader: The Shining

Co-Leader #1: Krafty Quill

Co-Leader #2: Rioku Zanketa

Members

Obelisk-Kun
    Iruka Sakana
    Kimi Catdemon
    Scottura

The first two people to join will be Co-Leaders.

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    I'll join!!!!!I'n not so hot at the game,....but hey,at least I'm hot,right?!!!!....lol

anywho,...can I join?...I've watched some of the anime,and read some of the Manga!!!

The Shining

Years
    Thanks for joining. ^_^ First topic: What are your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh characters?

For me well I have a lot. Bakura, Noah, Espa Roba, as well as a certin bug duelest and dinosaur duelist.

What about you?

The Shining

Years
    I used to hate Yu-Gi-Oh then I saw the first 5 episodes and I started liking it. My first favorite character...well...don't laugh please but my first favorite...I won't type his name but he uses bug monsters. And it went from there.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    The best duelist (second only to me of course) is undoubtably Seto Kiaba. He's the only duelist in the anime with exceptional genuine talent. And when I say 'genuine', I mean, he's more than a decent duelist even without the assistance of any Meliniuim Items or Shadow Powers and such - unlike Yugi, Marik and others.

My thoery, Kiaba > Yugi - Yami. v_v

Plus his attitude just rocks!

EDIT: Shining you actually liked him? O_O You are the first person I've heard say that.

The Shining

Years
    I seem to go for the duelists that are not some of the main. The only main dueliests I like are Bakura and Kaiba. Thats it all my other favorites are ones that are not in all episodes. (Look at my other posts).

The Shining

Years
    I seem to go for the duelists most people hate. You may think this is funny but when I started watching Yu-Gi-Oh my favorite character was a certin duelist that uses Bug monsters....I still like him! ^___^

Back