• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Big fat guy with slots? o_O

Last time I checked, the thing with spaces for all the Sennen Items was a stone tablet. x_x;;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Lightning said:
    =death. >_> That's how it was in the original. That's one of my least favourite dub episode because THEY RUINED THE SAD PART AND MADE YAMI YUUGI A HEARTLESS FREAK!!!! ;_______;

Yeah, death would have been a little less corny. I mean, how could a swirling blade or a fall down a building send someone to the 'shadow realm'? Marik's set ups are too though out. :/

And what's the deal with the Millenium Rod? Rod? Lamest name ever. It's obviously a scepter. That sounds cooler.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I don't know about the second season, because it's not out here yet. But I did like the dub of the first season, though I don't know about the original version.

Cherrim

Years
    They mean rod as in, you know, stick, wand, etc. Although, the "rod" is often the base of many dirty jokes. XD;

The item is the "sennen roddo" in Japanese, which is the Millenium Rod in translation. So it's always been like that. :P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't really care, but now I'm scared of seeing the dub when I move. ;_; Rod sounds cool to me, since I can't spell the other word. lol

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
    whenever u say yugioh in korea people think u mean the start of japan enslaving korea (you see, yug means 6, ee means 2,and oh means 5. so 6-25 or june 25th) just a little fun fact.

i also wanted to know if anyone listens to "music to duel by" or any other yugioh music, i like every song on music to duel by up until the 10th, from then on they totally suck!!!

Cherrim

Years
    I've got that CD. I like tracks 5 (Your Move), and 12 (Millenium Battle). The rest are okay, but the last one really scares me. o_O;; The guy's voice is just... ugh. XD

I could listen to 12 over and over and over until I died, though and never get sick of it. ^___^

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    I would buy that CD but I don't everhave enough money and my mom dosn't like Yu-gi-oh. Also you guys were sayin' somethin'about Merik's millenium item well to me it looks like an axe at first.
    My favorite card is Harpie's brother cause he looks so darn cool.

Cherrim

Years
    It does, kinda. XD It reminds me of a bat.

It's also a knife. :> That's nifty. I want one. XD!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hey, did anyone saw today's episode?!?! Marik put Mai in the Shadow Realm!!! O.O;;;

NOOO! Mai is my 2nd favorite character!! Waa.. But it was sooo sweet when Joey tried to help her. For a minute there I thought he was going to kiss her. I SWEAR I THOUGHT THAT! XD I really hoped he did!!

It was really brave of Yami Yugi to stop Winged Dragon of Ra's attack! Ima have to name my first son after him: Crazy-@$$-White-Boy XD I just got that from Kangaroo Jack! Anyways, I wonder if they'll ever show Joey and Mai kissin' that'd be so cool. They make such a sweet couple, honestly. ^^;;

Has anyone heard of the shipping Joey/Kaiba!! ARGH! THAT MUST DIE!! I am anti-joey/kaiba shipping..

You all may think I am crazy, but I dislike Kaiba.. >.<;; A lot of people especially gurls luv him but I don't.. How weird.. O.o;; I don't hate him, just dislike him..

MAI AND JOEY FOREVER!

BTW, the battle was really cool. ^^;;

~CaRtOON

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Yea, The battle was awsome but it was kind of sad though the way that new Jerk (pardon me) mean Marik sent Mai's memorys away. but, yea I Kind of see your point about Kaiba I've come to dislike him more and more since Dualist Kingdom because he has no heart any more at least he used to have some heart. Also, does any one know why at some pionts during the show the new eviler Marik's face stretches of to the side like that?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I was just wondering th same thing as I was watching it this morning...warpped Marik face scares me more than his evil voice 0.0

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Jinona said:
    Yea, The battle was awsome but it was kind of sad though the way that new Jerk (pardon me) mean Marik sent Mai's memorys away. but, yea I Kind of see your point about Kaiba I've come to dislike him more and more since Dualist Kingdom because he has no heart any more at least he used to have some heart. Also, does any one know why at some pionts during the show the new eviler Marik's face stretches of to the side like that?
    Jinona, you're now my homie*. I know exactly what you mean, Kaiba is more heartless in every coming show.. >.<;; Why can't he have a heart? =_=;;

Yes, the face stretching is totally creepy!!! O.O;; Something about that face and his voice totally turned me off.. o.o;;

Yeah, they do that in order for us to tell the difference between teh Yami and good ol' Marik, just like Kenny-boi said.

Poor Mai tho.. *sniff* Did Yami Marik really have to be so mean to her..? Waaa.. *cries*

*Yami Marik stabs CaRtOON and kills her*

~CaRtOON

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    Jinona, you're now my homie*. I know exactly what you mean, Kaiba is more heartless in every coming show.. >.<;; Why can't he have a heart? =_=;;

Yes, the face stretching is totally creepy!!! O.O;; Something about that face and his voice totally turned me off.. o.o;;

Yeah, they do that in order for us to tell the difference between teh Yami and good ol' Marik, just like Kenny-boi said.

Poor Mai tho.. *sniff* Did Yami Marik really have to be so mean to her..? Waaa.. *cries*

*Yami Marik stabs CaRtOON and kills her*

~CaRtOON
    Why thank you I need some friends here.
    I don't think that it's creapy I just think it's kind of odd how his face streaches.but, oh well who ever realy did like Marik any way he's horrible and his yami side is even worse. O.K. this is kind of an older question but does any one know what happend to Pegasus cause he just kinda fell off the face of the earth after dualist kingdom?

O.K. you know you have watched too much Yu-Gi-Oh when you have a dream about it.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Jinona said:
    O.K. you know you have watched too much Yu-Gi-Oh when you have a dream about it.
    Well I have dreams of Yugioh battles for 2 nights a few days ago. I must have been playing too much of the games >_<

Back