• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-oh

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I'm not even certain this is appropriate for the forum, but it does belong in Other Cards so I'll move it there.

Please read the forum descriptions next time.

Arctus Tibal

Beyond - Freedom
    Years
  • ... Yu-Gi doesnt have a best card as such, most cards are useful in the right deck (and by most cards i mean about 20% of all cards as the rest are terrible) but the most expensive card I have is gold sarcoughagous (spelling wrong sorry) Which I bought online a while ago to enter Nationals with for about 2000 USD? I got it pretty cheap at the time

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    People seriously still play this crummy game? Wow.

Gren Maju Da Eiza was a card of great power until the GX era dawned (after that, I wouldn't know). It went well with several Rock cards from...what was the set called...ah, The Lost Millennium. Return from the Different Dimension (?) in case that failed...hey, it's -sorta- cool that I remember this stuff.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Along time ago, I played this game religiously XD

I built my entire deck around Skull Servants and King of the Skull Servants cards.
    I even went to a tournament at my library and hit second place out of the twenty people who played.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • I was okay in this. But the kids around me sucked. xD. My favorite card was probably, my Dark Magicians Girl. Or my Black Luster soilder envoy of the end.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    What attack does King of the Skull Servants have ?

I just want to point out that just having a high Attack does NOT make a card good. Blue-Eyes White Dragon has 200 more ATK than Dark Armed Dragon, yet it is the latter which has virtually taken over competitive play. Destiny Hero - Malicious only has 800 ATK, yet it is one of the cards to see the most play. Judging a card's usefulness on Attack alone is, to be blunt, a fool's errand.

Anyway, if you want to know if anybody here plays Yu-Gi-Oh, then you should really take a look at the threads stickied above.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Well, best isn't always true... Got to love Cat's Ear Tribe though. Best I own is probably Exodia and Destiny Board and Final Countdown all in 1 deck.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    i never had too many brilliant cards, although i did manage to pull an amazoness swordswoman out of a booster once. (1500/800 iirc, and they take any damage you would have if this card is involved). fun times when someone places down a labyrinth wall and you equip the twin swords of flashing light. 2 attacks costing em 2k life points each.

in some game i got absolutely destroyed by someone whoused monster reborn on his dark magician of chaos (he had 3 in his graveyard). in one turn he suddenly has 3 of those and a jinzo on his field and im left with one crappy monster.

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Meh My Deck Used To Be ChimeraTech Overdragon +Support Like 3x Cybers ect...
    but yeah chimeratech overdragons the bomb

Shining Platinum

Lovin' Kallen till I die!
    Years
  • My best card is Mad Reloader even though he has only 0Attack points and 0 Defense Points he's still me little Card Giver!
    Effect:
    While destroyed by battle in face-down Defense Position you draw three cards.
    xD He's my lil' card giver!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • My best card is Mad Reloader even though he has only 0Attack points and 0 Defense Points he's still me little Card Giver!
    Effect:
    While destroyed by battle in face-down Defense Position you draw three cards.
    xD He's my lil' card giver!

Umm...that's not Mad Reloader at all. o.o Mad Reloader's effect looks like so:

"When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to the Graveyard, send 2 cards from your Hand to the Graveyard to draw 2 cards"

It's a zero-sum effect, although still a fairly useful one for the deck cycling ability.

Anyway, my strongest card would be Brain Crusher, simply because its only competition on that front consists of lone copies of Hunter Owl, Masked Chopper and Bladefly. XD

Yeah, I'm cheap and play my children's card games on the DS. Sue me. =P

And yeah, basically everyone in this section plays YGO, so the topic looks kind of silly here. XD

Shining Platinum

Lovin' Kallen till I die!
    Years
  • ^Whoops. :p
    Forgot 'bout that, okay then i sue you!
    *Sues Alter Ego for a cookie*
    Now gimme my cookie, or you're going to jail!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Mt sringest Card... Maybe one of "The Wicked ___" cards, or "Gandora God of Destruction" maybe "Victory Dragon" or "Armored Dragon Lv. 10"

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Dark Armed Dragon is by far the best card in the current meta...

Dark - Level 8
    2800 / 1000
    This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having exactly 3 Dark monsters in your Graveyard. You can remove from play 1 Dark monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field.

Pretty insane card indeed.

Years
  • Hi i just got a new deck it has got a Red eyes Zombie Dragon And have done 10 more battles since i last posted here i have won 9 of them and lost one to myself because i didn't have any left to beat after the 9 duels.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Hmmm... I don't play anymore, but I did have some cards I loved. Maha Valio (or however it's spelled) was one of my favourites, combined with Malevolent Nuzzler and Black Pendant.

I liked most of the bird ones too just 'cause how they looked, but to me, Skull Red Bird is my favourite. I wish it weren't so weak T_T

Back