• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    I don't collect the trading card game anymore because... well, I think Mr J. Sterling says it best :P However I am looking forward to the movie this year... and how they will explain bringing Atem back (and possibly making it so that "Yugi" in GX was actually Atem)

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Favorite series? GX - Dub possibly, but Arc-V - Sub is defiantly pretty amazing and might take the cake.
    Favorite character? Jaden from GX
    Do you collect the cards? Yes and play with them too, haha. I like Fluffals, Deskbots, Dinomist, and Dark Magician.
    What do you like about Yu Gi Oh and why? I guess I kinda like the idea around Archetypes and have a base to build off instead of throwing a bunch of random cards together.
    What are your thoughts on Arc V? Like I said in my fav series, its amazing. I love the characters and the dimensional war plot, the duels are so much cooler now too.
    Discuss the most recent episode and your thoughts.
    Not caught up.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Am I the only one getting Bandai/90s Mokuba vibes from how he looks in this picture?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Question :

Who's The Prettiest main girl in Yugioh Series ?

You choice are --

Anzu
    Spoiler:

Alexis

Spoiler:

Akiza

Spoiler:

Kotori

Spoiler:

Yuzu
    Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Yeah, I'd also have to go with Alexis/Asuka. She isn't particularly the most well designed, but she's definitely the most attractive of the bunch.

In terms of overall design, though, Yuzu, definitely. Her design's a lot louder than the others' and it's overall more interesting to look at. It just has a good deal of personality by comparison.

Last edited:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Yeah, I'd also have to go with Alexis/Asuka. She isn't particularly the most well designed, but she's definitely the most attractive of the bunch.

Sad part is she is the worst at 'plot' level. She goes from Tsundere Queen of the School to

Spoiler:

Best girl was blondie from Yugioh, I don't remember her name!? (Mei? May?)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Sad part is she is the worst at 'plot' level. She goes from Tsundere Queen of the School to

Spoiler:

Best girl was blondie from Yugioh, I don't remember her name!? (Mei? May?)
    Yeah, been rewatching the show, recently. Reeeeally sucks that she went from being a school elite to being the damsel that's either in distress at the hero's side. And also still a school elite (so they say).

Ironic, 'cause my favorite main girl is Kotori and she didn't even duel. Even more ironic because she did more for the MC than most YGO gals do over the course of their runs.

Also, you're thinkin' of Mai Valentine/Kujaku (kuzpuns).

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    My choice would be Anzu since I find her the most prettiest!
    Unfortunately , Her new design didn't do justice to her old design.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    Ahead of the movie later this month, Kazuki Takahashi is publishing a two-chapter short to bridge the Millennium World arc to the movie titled "TRANSCEND GAME". Given what we're seeing in the first chapter, it seems the duels will be fought in vrtual reality.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    i used to love this so much back in the days
    i was sooooo obsessed
    especially to play the game myself
    i wanted one of those cool arm thingys , forgot what it's called, from toy store but my parents never gave me cool toys like that ;-;
    it would of made it more fun whenever i played the card game with a friend ;-;

i think i have seen all episodes from the first series
    but never continued because they are stupid over here with it on tv and back then you couldn't find anything like this on a computer online :|​

Years
    Favourite series: can't beat the original in my eyes, simply because they hadn't set the rules in stone yet which meant the battles had tons of unique strategies in them but at the same time they never felt like writing convenience like the later series did. GX is a close second though.

Favourite character: Pegasus. Probably my favourite antagonist in any anime, he is evil with a hint of playfulness and nonchalance which is just perfect in my eyes. Plus his voice actor both in the Japanese and English versions captures his personality brilliantly.

What do I like about Yu-Gi-Oh: the huge variety of cards and playstyles that really give so much depth to it, with every character having their own unique style of fighting.

Thoughts of Arc-v: only watched the first few episodes but found it too flashy and ridiculous for my taste (also why I don't like xexal). I hate the way the characters look, especially the hair styles. Seriously, why do they insist on making the main protagonist have the most ridiculous hair of them all? Also I'm not a fan of having a character that only wins because he magically discovered a completely overpowered summoning form that nobody else has.

Back