• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu Yu Hakusho Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
    Well, heh, is there a Yu Yu Hakusho club yet? If not, This will be where the YYH fans come to chat. Basic rules; no insulting YYH (or each other), Shipping is allowed if you want, Well basicly discuss YYH. I'm sure you'll find something to talk about.

Members
    swordkirby537 (owner)
    coco (co-owner)
    jokestr2004
    BladeForever
    Cute Pikachu
    Bluejay390

Last edited:

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    I'd like to join.. and if you dont mind me doing this without me be an official member...

Yoko Kurama, and Hiei are my fav characters.(Yusuke being my 2nd fav seeming I cant choose between yoko, and Hiei)

Yoko Kurama: Team: Spirit Detective's
    The inner evil being of Kurama.. he was sealed withing Kurama becoming a good boy.(as I would say) Once he's released he is one bad [Insert sensored word] This guy is very powerful.. I must say he's a lil too reliable on his powers, but he gets the job done.

Hiei:Yusuke's Spirit Detective's
    Hiei is pretty short in size, but has incredible speed, and power. Now that he has full power over the the Dragon of the Darkness he has become one with it, and now is better than ever. (his attitude is what makes him really cool)
    [Insert spoilers here] ^_^

Yusuke Urameshi: Leader of Spirit Detective's
    A young boy with a strong will to protect his friends, especially kako. This boy has incredible power for a mortal, and has a hidden power that not even he has realized.(yet) In order to keep his friends, and himself alive he is forced to enter the dark tornament after going through vigorous training.

Decided to add a lil bit about my fav characters but not to much. I was bored to deal with the useless info I provided ^_^

~Blade~

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Can I join?!^_^ I like watching Yu Yu Hakusho!! I dont watch it anymore because I'm always too busy!!

My favorite character would be Hiei, also the fact that his twin sister is Yukina!!^_^

Years
    I loved that show but after a certain espisode toonami doesnt show it anymore after episode after restarting... anyways where would I find new episodes and why does every1 hate shuu... if every1 talks about ash and msity then why do they care what happens to may?

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
    kirby00 said:
    I loved that show but after a certain espisode toonami doesnt show it anymore after episode after restarting... anyways where would I find new episodes and why does every1 hate shuu... if every1 talks about ash and msity then why do they care what happens to may?

Well I buy all the uncut versions of Yu Yu Hakusho. So if they dont show them then you'll have to buy them or find a place to download them. And I'm not gonna express my oppenions Shuu because it'll probably anger you. If you want to discuss Ash, Misty, May, & Shuu then why dont you start your own topic about it?

Anyway, moving on...

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Well the so called new episodes are only shown on Toonami saturday at 9:30 P.M.. Well they are new but not to me, mainly because I watched the DVD set which already ends the series before the Toonami does.

~Blade~

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    A Yu Yu Hakusho club yeah! I loved Yu Yu Hakusho but cartoon network just kept restarting it so I kind of stopped watching it...
    ...Anyway may I join? Please with a smilie face :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back