• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yugi or jadan

yugi or jadan

• yugi

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • jadan

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Where the hell do 4kids come up with names these days? XD
    truthfully, the best dubbing in names i've seen by them is Digimon 01 XD

Jaden = Yuki Judai

Yugi by far...and the "gods" have nothing to do with it
    Yuki barely beat a Yugi wannabe that was using the same deck Yugi used and you think he can beat the real guy? poor clueless girl XD

Years
    I dont like yugioh gx in anyway, its a boreing spin off, and what is with that cat o.O"

I vote for yugi, He is kinder, and better ( ohh and he is a total babe ) but that is not why im voteing, i honestly cant stand that little Jaden punk

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Jaden , I don`t care if Yugi wins every duel.
    Jaden Knows how to lose and actually does.
    Besides he can PWN yugi in one turn .
    Yugi and Kaiba constantly bicker and Yugioh Gx.. We don`t have to put up with that "Save the world" Crap we normally have to.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ...or in other words, GX has zero story. That 'save the world crap' is what made the first two shows good. GX is just boring, made for milking the show for all it's worth. And how would you know if Yuki could beat Yugi? Neither have actually had a duel against each other.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Mudkip84 said:
    Jaden , I don`t care if Yugi wins every duel.
    Jaden Knows how to lose and actually does.
    Besides he can PWN yugi in one turn .
    Yugi and Kaiba constantly bicker and Yugioh Gx.. We don`t have to put up with that "Save the world" Crap we normally have to.
    Yuki - from what i recall, 1 loss and 1 tie and both of em to Kaiser, the only one so far that's beaten him...

and no, Yugi has lost before(quite a bit too), its a known anime rule that the main character must win the duels that risk dying unless they have an obvious successor XD
    Duels Yugi's lost that i remember[in about the right order](using english names for you dub fans *coughcoughjadencoughcough*): Pegasus, Kaiba, Rebecca(TKO), Joey(End of Duel City, won the Red-Eyes back[unshown]), Raphael, Bakura(Pharoh's Memory World), Yugi(Ceremonial Duel) and no, i don't care if i spoil you XD
    as i said before, Yuki barely held his own against a wannabe using Yugi's deck, what makes you think he can beat the real guy?

and instead of "save the world" we have beat people for a good grade. nice story huh? XD doesn't even get a decent plot in until about halfway into the series...and that's "protect the 'egyptian' demons to save the world" your traditional "save the world" crap you hate so much

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    I've seen the four episodes released o Cartoon Network, but let me tell you that Jaden is Crap. His problem is he isn't fighting for anything. Not to save the world. Not to get good grades. He has no motivation. The only thing that should scare him is getting expelled and he doesn't even think ONCE about it.

Also hes so cocky its annoying. Hes oh so confident. I have a deck that doesn't have any cards past the 9th American set and I could beat him so bad. He desperately needs to lose.

Yugi is only better in the area that hes fighting for something. He hasd motivation. He and even Yami get scared of things.

Yugi hands-down.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Jaden.....hmmmmmm.....I haven't actually seen GX, but since I'm yugioh fan, I've checked it out all over the net and well...GX=sucky spin off. Even though jaden's not good at school etc etc, I think he needs to not be a Gary-sue. Besides, even though Yugi AND Jaden aren't cute to me, Yugi surpasses animation by far. Red headed porcupines PWN. I hate the way Jaden looks. he looks like a brunette Joey Wheeler with flattened hair. and then Alexis looks like a blonde female seto with Mai's deck, and Chazz is Joey's hair spiked in black,and needs to get a tan. GX ain't mah style so far. I might change my mind later on after I've seen the actual animation and dubbing etc, but so far, from all the information on the net, GX is a poor sequel, and where does 'YU-GI-OH' go anywhere in the show? Yugi=Yugioh. Yugi=my vote.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Yugi, hands down, at least in who I think would win in a duel.
    Jaden in the terms of he's a little cooler, but Joey is my favorite.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    surely yugi

i like yugi and he is really good

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Well..............
    Alot of people asked this question before........
    But I chose Judai because he's taller than Yuugi ( :D :D and Yuugi is in 10th grade :D :D ) and he doesn't have an alter ego to do miracle stunts in a card game.

Note: Why did Atemu give Judai a "Winged Kuriboh" card?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    digi-kun said:
    and instead of "save the world" we have beat people for a good grade. nice story huh? XD doesn't even get a decent plot in until about halfway into the series...and that's "protect the 'egyptian' demons to save the world" your traditional "save the world" crap you hate so much

And that`s why My TV has an Off button

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back