• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yugioh Virtual Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 18, 2003
    Hello...Does anyone here have Yugioh Virtual Desktop? If you do...anyone wanna duel me on it? I'm pretty good. Either reply and PM me ur IP number or just tell me ur aim sn or something and we can set a time to duel. ^^. Also for anyone else who wants someone else to duel them on YVD...u can i guess request it in the thread...or another one.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • kerozdezire said:
    Hello...Does anyone here have Yugioh Virtual Desktop? If you do...anyone wanna duel me on it? I'm pretty good. Either reply and PM me ur IP number or just tell me ur aim sn or something and we can set a time to duel. ^^. Also for anyone else who wants someone else to duel them on YVD...u can i guess request it in the thread...or another one.
    yeah.. where can you get it at? It might be a good addition to my yugioh site as well..

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 18, 2003
    u can get it at xerocreative.com. YVD, and then u can make ur deck. When u wanna duel, u have to contact the person u wanna duel and tell them ur IP number and vice versa. ^^.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Originally Posted by kerozdezire
    u can get it at xerocreative.com. YVD, and then u can make ur deck. When u wanna duel, u have to contact the person u wanna duel and tell them ur IP number and vice versa. ^^.

oooooohhh
    now i remember, my friend jay got it right before i moved to korea, its so cool.
    we would've played but we downloaded it in the process of an all nighter so no one was on. oh well...

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • ... Yeah, I'll duel ya. But don't think Inu-kun cant duel! AIM is Locke Rokuke.
    I'll be on sometime tonight, the 2nd, I think. But if not, I am usually on mon and wed from 10am to like... 2:30.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    ill duel anyone,i am the top duelist in my city wins:100 losses:10

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2003
    Time to Duel!!

kerozdezire said:
    I'd like to play with anyone, I can't access the xerocreative.com chat so I came here, If anyone wants to duel me my IP is 0.0.0.0, 200.40.167.219 or 192.168.8.18
    Please someone duel me!!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    YVD sucks! i have it. it's like there's no rules in it. effects of cards dont work. u can keep drawing until u feel like stopingand when u attack a monster nothing happens. ur opponent has to put it in the graveyard. but if they dont want to, they wont do it. the same with life points.when u do damage to ur opponents life points,nothing happens. ur opponent has to take it away, themselves

P.S. all this happened when i was dueling my friends.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    kerozdezire said:
    I got it. PM me if you want to request a challenge to me. ;)

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • You're right, Spike Razzor. their egos are quite large. Meh, let them face a couple of the real experts that they'll come right back down with the rest of us. :P

(remember I dont play YGO often, I play magic, meh just prefer a more free-flowing environment)

ChoasTheory

Boy Mew (NOT genderless)
    Years
  • YVD sucks! i have it. it's like there's no rules in it. effects of cards dont work. u can keep drawing until u feel like stopingand when u attack a monster nothing happens. ur opponent has to put it in the graveyard. but if they dont want to, they wont do it. the same with life points.when u do damage to ur opponents life points,nothing happens. ur opponent has to take it away, themselves

P.S. all this happened when i was dueling my friends.

Thats true they have every card in it but it is a pain. Most of the people are fair with doing all that though. I think there is an official Yu-Gi-Oh online thing does anyone know where that is?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2004
    Bring it on!

kerozdezire said:

I'll duel ya. Me IP is 202.173.174.215, how's about ya send us a IP no. and we'll set a time huh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back