• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Yule Tide Giveaway (WIP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    EDIT: There will be a set number of 20 per Pokemon, so that'll be 120 Pokes to give away! Remember: If you want a specific pokemon, you must request it before the stock is gone! Afterwards, you'll need to either ask for another Pokemon, or ask for a random one.

Hello, everyone in PC! WinterFlashback here (After an extended absence...Oops.)! It's nearing the most wonderful time of the year once again; the holiday season. It's almost time to haul out the holly, deck the halls, and pass around the coffee and the pumpkin pie. And what's a better way to celebrate, than a festive giveaway? As we speak, I'm gathering the supplies (And by "supplies", I mean Pokemon.) for my first ever Pokemon giveaway! That's right, folks: Starting December 1st, I'll be handing out a free Pokemon to anyone who wants one! I'll have mostly untouched hatchlings ready during the coming winter holidays. (I say mostly because I forgot to turn the EXP Share off. Woops.) However, if you couldn't tell by the title, this project is a work in progress. I've decided who's going to be in daycare for the next few weeks: My Tyrantrum, Walrein, Delphox, Mightyena, Arcanine, and Swampert. All I need to do is produce/hatch the eggs, and then we'll be able to get cracking. (Get it? Crack? Because they're eggs.... Okay I'll stop.)

So, as Giveaway standards go, I'll need your FC's if anyone is willing to participate.

Feel free to drop a PM in my stocking, and I'll get back to you! Also, if you'd like, you can tell me what Pokemon you want out of the giveaway pool (Tyrunt, Spheal, Fennekin, Poochyena, Growlithe, or Mudkip). Or, just say "Surprise Me!", and I'll give you a Pokemon at random.

I can only give one Poke per person, so choose wisely.

Trade Fodder is accepted! I'll gladly take any fodder off of your hands!

I hope you guys will look forward to this! Now, to hatch the second batch of Tyrunts...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back