• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YUMAWARU's FakeDex

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
Years
  • after a long work , I'm ready to reveal the shadows of my three starters!!
    i worked alot on them and their evo lines, now they are here. (in the first page)
    it's hard to design starters, but the real challenge were these cuz they are not based on any type of animal, and i think I made it successfully.

enjoy, and try to guess which one is the grass/fire/water type.

more information soon.

[the pictures of the starters well be revealed in 8.2.07 ]

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
    Years
  • New info !

new information about the three new starters is here:

Flarko is the fire starter and it defined as Flame pokemon.

Larima is the water starter and it defined as Tear pokemon.

Melol is the grass starter and it defined as Watermelon pokemon.

also , when these pokemon evolve they gain secondary types : Dark, psychic and fight . Which give them adventages ... for example : dark/ water can be strong on psychic/ grass ....

so ... see you later with more information.

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Ooooh! This is very interesting. I like most of the Pokemon you created, especially the evo/pre-evo forms of past Pokemon. And the evolved form of Marowak looks awsome and intimidating! I can't wait for the starters! I'd like to see more! But, hey. No rush.

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
    Years
  • ok ... today a new information about the 2nd evolutions of my three new starters..

as i mentioned before they will gain secondary types :

the water will be water/psychic

the fire - fire/dark

and the grass one - grass/fight

think about it , it may give them adventages and make the battle more interesting

so, see you later..

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    That Porygon-X is not yours it belongs to a spirter in celbi fourms!
    And how do you know that YUMAWARU is not the spriter you're talking about?

My favourites are definitely Pawnight, Creeple, Dragonigh, Absen, Glaxiza (OMG LOL!), Voodull, Castonbir <3, but most of my love goes to Lapricha <3. You've got some innovative ideas as far as creature designing is concerned and the evolved forms of already existing Pokemon you've made actually made me think of their pre-evolved forms (which is total success in my opinion). Thinking you only use MS Paint to make these, I wonder what you could do if you got your hands on a professional graphics program like Photoshop. Your graphics (especially the sprites) look really professional, and my only problem with them would be that you seem to be using a lot of straight lines. But this could also be my idea, so... ^^;

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
    Years
  • THEY ARE HERE!!

go check my three starters , they are in the fakedex at the end..

just enjoy..

after that i'll release every friday a shadow of one of the starters'
    evolutions ... the next friday the pokemon wi'll be revealed as a full pic with info..

so ... have agood time ..

YUMAWARU

Back