• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yush, I am new... TwT

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Hi!
    I'm new here...
    I'm new to pokemon hacks and stuff, but I've been wanting to play some for ages - now I just have to figure out how. ^^'
    So yeah...
    Bye!

From Laurentum

A Newbie in the Community
    Years
  • Welcome, TFP! :) I'm Ramrol and I'm also new in the community. There's a place here dedicated to emulation and ROM hacking. Going there might help you learn more. Again, welcome!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to the community FlyingPanda! :)

We are stuffed with pokémon hacks here, so you came to the right place!
    You should check out the Hacks Showcasehttps://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184. There are lots of pokémon hacks there, and most of them (if not all of them) are definitely worth playing! I tried a few too, and I am not dissapointed by the content and difficulty of those that I played!

As for "how to play a rom hack", I can help you with that ;) I'll send you a PM with what you need and how things work ^^

I hope you will enjoy the time you spend here and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask :)!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the party, Panda! We've got loads of hackers abound, so you're in the right place!

I hope you have an awesome time. I'll see you around, friend.

Years
  • Welcome to the forum!

You've come to the right place if you wana play Pokemon hacks. I don't know much about hacks, but I do know our incredibly large Emulation section of the site has a showcase of many hacks made by our own creative members of the site. You'll definitely find some really cool hacks to play there. You can even find tutorials to start your own hack if you were ever interested in making your own! :3

If you ever need anything, ask! Also, love the username haha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Thank you~~~! :D
    I've checked the emulation section, it looks good! ^^

Thank you very much! ^u^
    I don't know if I'm replying to all the messages correctly... The comment system here seems kind of confusing, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. :3

Last edited:
    Back