• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Yvetal's Pokedex Entry.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Hey everyone, i was just wondering:
Because I have X, obviously i cant get Yvetal, but i must be able to register it in my Pokedex?
I was able to back in diamond when there was a picture of Palkia in a book in a random house.
So is there anyway i can register it in my pokedex?

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
Years
I'm not sure you can find his Dex entry in the game i have spoken to nearly everyone i have come across and no one shows you dex pages but the people i cafe's throughout kalo's one girl in the 5,000 seat showed me groudon but it's down to luck what they show you.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
I'm not sure you can find his Dex entry in the game i have spoken to nearly everyone i have come across and no one shows you dex pages but the people i cafe's throughout kalo's one girl in the 5,000 seat showed me groudon but it's down to luck what they show you.

Did they really show you Groudon?

There are three café's, and I've visited each one almost every day and the only legendaries I've seen there are Raikou, Entei and Suicune. I'm playing Pokémon Y for the record. Every time I try to enter now the guy informs me that there are no further pokédex entries to register from that particular café (Raikou, Entei and Suicuine were each unique to a specific café).

Either there are different legendaries to be seen in X (Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza?), or there's a hidden café that I've missed somewhere, or the information the guy at the front gives you that there are no further pokédex entries only applies to that specific day which means groundon and probably kyogre can be seen at different days.

Which one is it?

Edit: Oh an on topic - just trade your legendary for the other one via GTS then trade it back for a new one

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013

There are three café's, and I've visited each one almost every day and the only legendaries I've seen there are Raikou, Entei and Suicune. I'm playing Pokémon Y for the record. Every time I try to enter now the guy informs me that there are no further pokédex entries to register from that particular café (Raikou, Entei and Suicuine were each unique to a specific café).

Either there are different legendaries to be seen in X (Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza?), or there's a hidden café that I've missed somewhere, or the information the guy at the front gives you that there are no further pokédex entries only applies to that specific day which means groundon and probably kyogre can be seen at different days.

Which one is it?

Edit: Oh an on topic - just trade your legendary for the other one via GTS then trade it back for a new one
I can't believe up until now ive ignored the cafe's!
and ive tried that, but you need to see the pokemon before you can trade for it.
thats the whole reason im looking for the pokedex entry haha :)

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
Years

Which one is it?

Well i have Groudon on my national dex as seen and unless i accidentally ran across one and blindly ran im sure it was a cafe. I've gone every day but i havent seen the dogs yet.
I am also playing Y and my brother has X and neither of us have seen the dogs in cafe's
Maybe there are different things to be seen on different days.
But i cant explain were else i saw groudon from since its an unattainable.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I can't believe up until now ive ignored the cafe's!
and ive tried that, but you need to see the pokemon before you can trade for it.
thats the whole reason im looking for the pokedex entry haha :)

You don't need to see a pokemon to trade for it. Just type in the name. It's at the bottom, after the letter Z. Just saying...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Well i have Groudon on my national dex as seen and unless i accidentally ran across one and blindly ran im sure it was a cafe. I've gone every day but i havent seen the dogs yet.
I am also playing Y and my brother has X and neither of us have seen the dogs in cafe's
Maybe there are different things to be seen on different days.
But i cant explain were else i saw groudon from since its an unattainable.

Hmm that's very interesting. Either the legendaries that you can see are unique to your trainer ID or something like that, or to a region, or just seen on different days but i doubt it. Will be monitoring this until somebody can confirm.

Back