• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

z0mG iMz 4 n4bz0r ! = Hi all im new xD

b0RicU4™

Needs help on a hack PM me.
    Years
    Hello all my name is b0RicU4 aka Jose in real life but i like b0RicU4 better :P

Ive been playing pokemon since pokemon blue version. To me it was the best lol

Well i 1st found this site on a search for help on my pokemon hack. i found great tutorials and saw that everyone here was very kind and helpful. i was only going to use this site for help on my hack but now i see this forum has a lot more to offer such as friendly people and good company.

i have seen the advantages of this site other then just rom hacking and things of that nature. Here i see that there is a lot of interaction on forum as there is off as in in-game battles trades tournaments and even leagues. i would like to join but i just recently started my pearl version over since it was beat also due to the fact that my friend borrowed it and gave me every single pokemon hacked lmao.

so i started new just for this site to show i'm a good team player hehe.

I am nite wolf's brother some of you may know him or not w/e xD

well i think this is enough for now im kinda rambling :P
    i look forward to getting to know every one and battling with and against them n trading so.....um ye :P

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi and welcome to PC!

Nice intro =]

Have a good time here and make sure you read the rules before posting ;)

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Welcome to the forums! I see you're a person of many interests.

Have a good time, and be active!

-MetalGardevoir

Back