• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zac's shiny, legendary and starter trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello, I'm looking for trades. I'm breeding them so if you have any more suggestions, tell me what you want and I might be able to breed one.
    Rules:
    1. No hacks please.
    2. I will let you borrow my pokemon, for pokedex purposes only. If you need them to catch another pokemon (example regigigas or rayquaza) then you will have to trade for keeps.
    3. Don't try to rip me off. Ill know if it's a bad deal.
    4. Don't get mad if I can't trade with you right away. (I have a life)
    5. You're allowed to PM me or post on my thread.

Here is are pokemon I'm offering:

UPDATED FREQUENTLY

Starters

Spoiler:

Normal Pokémon

Spoiler:

Legendaries

Spoiler:

Shiny Pokémon

Spoiler:

I can give you any of these pokemon a pokerus THEN trade it to you for something extra.

What I'm looking for:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I can trade you Treecko, Turtwig, Bulbasaur, Piplup, Totodile, Chikorita, Charmander, and Mudkip for Feebas, Togepi, Carvahna, Bagon, Riolu, Gliscor, Beldum, and Larvitar. :)

Years
  • I can trade you Treecko, Turtwig, Bulbasaur, Piplup, Totodile, Chikorita, Charmander, and Mudkip for Feebas, Togepi, Carvahna, Bagon, Riolu, Gliscor, Beldum, and Larvitar. :)
    shadowwolfie is offering a bulbasaur and piplup, so would you mind trading only treecko, turtwig, totodile, chikorita charmander and mudkip?

I'll give you a piplup for an Arcanine, and a bulbasaur for a chimchar? :3

certainly! When do you want to trade?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    You can leave off Gliscor and Beldum then unless you want more than one of the ssame kind. :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    I'll get ready to trade in probably half an hour if you can wait that long, I have to trade Acid some pokemon for right now, then I need to trade with ILoveEevee :P Then it'll be your turn. Btw, Acid has some pokemon you are probably looking for too. I think he has pretty much all of them o.o hes on my friends list if you wanna VM him, he doesnt have a thread or anything though.

Years
  • You can leave off Gliscor and Beldum then unless you want more than one of the ssame kind. :)

Alright. I just hatched two beldums though... ah well tell me when you want to trade!

I'll get ready to trade in probably half an hour if you can wait that long, I have to trade Acid some pokemon for right now, then I need to trade with ILoveEevee :P Then it'll be your turn. Btw, Acid has some pokemon you are probably looking for too. I think he has pretty much all of them o.o hes on my friends list if you wanna VM him, he doesnt have a thread or anything though.

alright so at 9:20 (where i live) ill go to the wifi trade spot okay?

Machamp and rypherior for moltres and zapdos?

wow awesome! Are you ready to trade now?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    That's fine with me. It was getting late for me anyway. See you tomorrow then. :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    I wasnt sure if you guys wanted to trade tonight so i started the elite 4. Oops maybe tomorrow
    oops. Im sorry, it kicked me and I forgot all about checking threads :( Tomorrow i'll check back for when you are on so we can trade.
    Piplup and Bulbasaur are all ready to be traded :3

Years
  • That's fine with me. It was getting late for me anyway. See you tomorrow then. :)

Okay Im almost done the elite four and i can trade almost any time today.

oops. Im sorry, it kicked me and I forgot all about checking threads :( Tomorrow i'll check back for when you are on so we can trade.
    Piplup and Bulbasaur are all ready to be traded :3

Okay! Your chimchar and arcanine are ready! After i beat the champion in the elite 4 we can trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back