• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zane here

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2014
    Hey, I'm Zane
    Trying to catch all the Pokemon legitimately.
    Any help would be appreciated

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome Zane! It's great to see ya here! You're actually in luck though, because we have the Trade Corner there. Whether you need to complete your Kalos dex, or the national dex, or maybe some shinies for you collection. You can always visit that section there. Recently people have completed their dexes using the Trade Corner a lot quicker than usual with the help of other traders around. It'll be extremely useful :D

Maybe in the meantime you can create your own shop thread and help others out if you like! The Trade Corner is filled with lots of friendly traders (and hungry ones!) where everyone helps one another. :3

Anyways, have fun, alright! Hope you do complete your dex soon, because I know that's a wonderful accomplishment :) Don't hesitate to contact any staff member in bold color names ok, they're really helpful. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Did anyone from here able to complete all pokèmons from the firsr generation up to the latest (or gen 5 at least)? That includes the really rare ones like Mew and Celebi.

Hey there Zane! I look forward to your endeavour. Give me your pokèdex after you complete it. Okay?

Years
  • Looks like the Trade Corner's calling your name. n_n It'll be a pretty great ride over there and you'll definitely run into lots of traders during your stay given its activity due to the release of X and Y. I'm looking to get more into trading myself since I finally have a working wi-fi connection.. plus the wireless experience is so much better this time around. Welcome to the forum, Zane!

I hope you've been enjoying your time here so far. If not, you're more than welcome to contact the staff and we'll do our best to help you out or try and make your stay better. :) Everyone is super nice here, members and staff alike, plus the forum is very active. You'll probably be busy for a while. Have fun and stick around!

Back