• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zangoose or Seviper?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    zangoose all the wayyyy his looks, stats, and moves are just too good. and that crush claw? wooaahhh :bandit:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wasn't this an episode? XD

Yeah...

But anyhoo, I say Zangoose too. x3

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    *O*

Why do I have to choose?! I just realized, I love them both, they both look so cool! So, I say both, I am not going to choose one over the other when they're both awesome

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
    zangoose all the wayyyy his looks, stats, and moves are just too good. and that crush claw? wooaahhh :bandit:

Pfft...Crush Claw sucks. It's weak, it's inaccurate, and the added effect is pathetic, completely trumped by Body Slam, Return, and Double-Edge. But...this isn't a thread about Crush Claw, soo...

I'm going to say Seviper. It's cuter and has a far more flexible movepool. With Earthquake, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, and Endure, combined with a Salac Berry it's a formidable sweeper and, unlike Zangoose, can also deal with physical walls like Skarmory or Weezing. And did I mention it looks better? Seviper all the way! ^^

Last edited:

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    I like Zangoose and I think it's more used often then Seviper, but I like Seviper anyway. Im not sure battle wise, but I just like it because of it's looks and attacks

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I'm pretty confident that Seviper would shred Zangoose. The only small mammal that can kill a snake IRL is the mongoose because it is immune to poisons. I don't think Zangoose is immune to poison, and that would be the only way I would give Zangoose the nod over Seviper. o.O

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Zangoose, I dare say, is at least one of my top three favorite Pokemon, so of course I choose it! Zangoose = Teh Ownzor.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    AAAH! How could you ask something to me?! You could know the winner is...

SEVIPER! CONGRATULATIONS! XD

The name...
    The look...
    The attacks...
    The voice...
    The glare...
    Everything is cool.

Zangoose sucks XD

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    ZANGOOSE! Definately Zangoose. It looks soooo cool and I LOVE pokemon that battle with sharp claws (Zangoose, Sandslash etc).

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
    Years
    Alter Ego said:
    Pfft...Crush Claw sucks. It's weak, it's inaccurate, and the added effect is pathetic, completely trumped by Body Slam, Return, and Double-Edge. But...this isn't a thread about Crush Claw, soo...

I'm going to say Seviper. It's cuter and has a far more flexible movepool. With Earthquake, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, and Endure, combined with a Salac Berry it's a formidable sweeper and, unlike Zangoose, can also deal with physical walls like Skarmory or Weezing. And did I mention it looks better? Seviper all the way! ^^

crush clay, bad???? maybe. but it is CERTIAN seviper sucks

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    Seviper is pretty awesome and it can learn some really cool moves! ;)
    Zangoose kinda scares me. :paranoid: (No offence to Zangoose fans)

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    uh....seviper...Zangoose's stance looks like it's about to kill someone,and plus I....which ever had seviper....first...^_^....also,Zangoose is a dull to me for some reason...

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Can't say. Maybe Zangoose, though, because Jessie's Seviper is kinda . . . how can I put it . . . slow. (No offense or anything!!)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Seviper all the way! I have never really liked Zangoose. Sure it makes one heck of a Sweeper, but it just hasn't got zing (don't ask me what zing is =P). Seviper, however, has got to be one of the cutest things you'll ever see and it has a wider movepool, plus the ability to use both special and physical moves efficiently. ^o^
    I'm pretty confident that Seviper would shred Zangoose. The only small mammal that can kill a snake IRL is the mongoose because it is immune to poisons. I don't think Zangoose is immune to poison, and that would be the only way I would give Zangoose the nod over Seviper. o.O
    Actually... Zangoose has the Immunity trait, meaning it can't be poisoned. It isn't immune to Poison type attacks, though, but that doesn't really matter, because (even though I hate to admit it), Zangoose is just stronger than Seviper and has better STAB moves.
    crush clay, bad???? maybe. but it is CERTIAN seviper sucks
    Crush clay? Never heard of a move like that. =P If you mean Crush Claw, then I agree with ego, it sucks. Even Quick Attack is better than Crush Claw. It takes care of those annoying Subrevers.

Back