• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zapchu Makes Free Layouts // Request Designs Here

Tweak

:) oh man i think i'm goina kill myself with that offer. i need some practice on making layouts.

if you pay for the layout, i won't require you to link to my webpage and i'll get rid of the "designed by zapchu.com" from the layout. [$10 to "register" the layout]

if you don't pay, you're required to display my button and not allowed to edit out the "designed by zapchu.com" from the layout. i put my hostees at priority, so if you want to get hosted, i'll make ur layout with priority than the un-hosted people.

layouts will NOT be 3 column cause i hate that (they'll probably be either left or right or top navigation only). BUT if you request 3 column style, i will do that too. the time it takes for me to do a layout is 2 -3 weeks...cause i slack off for 2 wks days and then do the layout on the last day...major procrastination. actually it takes me 1 wk to think up of a cool layout. but if you offer me money, you're layout will be done as fast as you can say PIKACHU. (uhmm..maybe not that fast, but i'll try to get it done within 3 days to a week)

How to Request?
    name 1-3 pokemon you like to use on the layout
    i need your site name

that's it! =D then i can make your layout. if you do not use it, it will become part of the freebies section on my web page.

anyone? *crickets chirp*

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    O.K. Make me one. three pokemon are..abra,pikachu bulbusuar!

Tweak

=/ its for free cause...it takes me from 2 weeks to 2 months to finish it. hahaha. xD paying me motivates me...but it seems like everyone who promises to pay me runs off. =-= so i gave up on that.

something up there that mentioned they wanted a layout didn't give me a site title...

i have three layout projects now, maybe i'll get work work on them this weekend xD harharhar.

Years
  • I know what you mean by people paying me... I have a person who keeps saying they will pay me... So now i have the policy, pay before get... so now i have like 8 extra layouts because people end up not paying for them..

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • hmmm
    lets see samples of your ideas.. k?
    also do you just design them or do u design and provide working html? (if so, what standards do you code to? html 4.01? xhtml? etc.. ??)
    I have a (newer) layout, here that a friend threw together.. but I really what something for a few months from now... (takes that long to 'fix' them) and different/custom, u know?

Tweak

i put my hostees layouts are priority, i am working on one right now, then comes the other requests. i code it into html after i make it. :P

but if anyone wants to code it themselves, i'll give give them the layout image and they can cut and code it.

Tweak

i'm currently working on the one for my hosted site. i'm bout 25% done with it, but i'll be completely done by da end of today. and i'm working on *points up there* yep, the people who requested it in order. but i might choose to do the easier ones first. hurhurhur :P i'll post my hostees layout here as an example of what my layouts look like when i'm done with it.

but u guys can always check out kyogre's kabana cause that's also an example of the layouts.

atsuji, don't worry, i work...realllllyyyyyyyy slow. =D i haven't started yours yet.

EDIT: i'm lookin for a few more hostees... ;) anyone?

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I may be intrested. My site isn't done yet. I just finished my layout *happy he did that*, But I got inspired of PSB so I gotta do that while it lasts ^_^ =)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    I gave away pokeleague to a friend to own it until summer, but could you make him a free layout to get him started, none of my friends are very layout good ;_;.

Name: Pokeleague
    Pokemon: Can you have them facing each other like they are battling? then if so give me

Magmar and Charizard =).
    2 Side thingy: Can i have it majoring on the left side, then have lil affiliates thing like in the little bit part under the banner and to the right of the main nav =).
    Thank you zapchu =). and please no pink ;).

And about your subby hosting, isn't 75% a bit much just for subby hosting? O_O
    Because I was thinking of telling him to work with me and we can apply if we get enough content done =).

Tweak

The Orange Islands layout (my hostee)
    Torchic's Legacy Layout

the others will follow afterwards

Back