• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Zap's trade thread}------{ALL Items}----{EV'd}----{Shineys}------{events}

How good is this thread in your oppinion?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Hi there^^ I need your cloning service. Can you help me with that? I need two Pokémon cloned. Ok?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    Sure. You know the drill, I give you two rare pokes in return.How many copies?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    Yep. I'll just get the rares ready

It keeps saying you fail to respond

Last edited:

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Hey, I'd like to trade not for a pokemon, but for a berry. A Liechi Berry to be exact. What would I have to trade to get one from you?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    i am interested in ur celebi. I also must ask if you do any rare candying services (lvling pokemon to 100 by rare candy)

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Originally Posted by Unrelenting0
    Hey, I'd like to trade not for a pokemon, but for a berry. A Liechi Berry to be exact. What would I have to trade to get one from you?
    Well, what are you willing to trade?

Well, actually, I didn't have a clue what to trade. That's why I'm asking you. I can Breed for egg moves and natures really well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    Okay. Do you have a shop I could take a look at?

How many leichis would you like?

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    No, I don't. I haven't been on the site much at all, so I don't have one. Besides, I really can't compete with most shops already here, what with all thier shinies (the most I have is a shiny tentacool, and shiny raichu. I caught them both myself, but that was so long ago I forgot if they were used at all.), and pokemon with perfect IV spreads. I don't know how to clone, or RGN for stuff. I can't compete. Otherwise though, I can safely say that if it is possible for a pokemon to be bred with a certain egg move, I can do it quite easily, along with nature (because I once wanted to get a modest ditto, I began catching Synchro Ralts like crazy. The stupid things wouldn't be modest (those proud Ralts, them...) and I ended up going crazy catching them. As a result, I now have an excess of Synchro, in NEARLY all natures. Natures are no issue.

I'm sorry for ranting about it, the message is this: I can breed for anything possible, unless it doesn't exist in Platinum version. Take your pick.

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    ill trade u tru dragonite or a movie 11 shaymin for ur ev trained porygon z or shiny charizard

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    Hey, Zap. Did you ever finish mine?

Check the reply on PE2K

No, I don't. I haven't been on the site much at all, so I don't have one. Besides, I really can't compete with most shops already here, what with all thier shinies (the most I have is a shiny tentacool, and shiny raichu. I caught them both myself, but that was so long ago I forgot if they were used at all.), and pokemon with perfect IV spreads. I don't know how to clone, or RGN for stuff. I can't compete. Otherwise though, I can safely say that if it is possible for a pokemon to be bred with a certain egg move, I can do it quite easily, along with nature (because I once wanted to get a modest ditto, I began catching Synchro Ralts like crazy. The stupid things wouldn't be modest (those proud Ralts, them...) and I ended up going crazy catching them. As a result, I now have an excess of Synchro, in NEARLY all natures. Natures are no issue.

I'm sorry for ranting about it, the message is this: I can breed for anything possible, unless it doesn't exist in Platinum version. Take your pick.

I'll give it to you for free. I have loadsof leichis

Can I have the EV Trained Shiny Garchomp for Uxie or Regice?

I don't have a shiny garchomp

ill trade u tru dragonite or a movie 11 shaymin for ur ev trained porygon z or shiny charizard

Are any of them EVd?

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    my movie 11 shaymin is lvl 100 dragonite is lvl 50 i also can offer u an evd shiny deoxys
    or a shiny evd rayquaza

Back