• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zedark here

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Hey everyone i've just joined PC. I'm not new to pokemon forums but i am to this one

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    What's up, Zedark? (: I hope that you like everything that you see her on the PokeCommunity forums, and it's really nice to meet you! Welcome! <3

First, I like your avatar! Slowbro is a pretty great pokemon - I can remember a time on where I used to use Slowbro for my bulky offensive team, and then I just switched to Trick Room for it, and it really worked! But in any case, I hope you'll stick around, since we have many things here, and many things to come! The boards around here like Pokemon Gen. are home to loads of great members, and cool topics to discuss, so, if you have the time, I hope you'll explore!

Also, don't be shy on telling us a little bit about yourself, like your interests, and such! Or, maybe your favourite pokemon? It'd be great to get to know you a little bit more! Anywho, have a great stay, and contact a staff member if you have any problems with anything around the forums! :3

Back