• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Zekrom] vs Reshiram vs Kyurem

Which legendary beast out of the Tao trio do you prefer?

• Zekrom

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Kyurem

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    YOU MUST ALL DOMINATE THIS THREAD WITH POSTS! POSTS POSTS POSTS!

& So I don't become some sort of hypocrite, I should vote myself! Kyurem is definitely my choice by far! Zekrom is kind of bland, and Reshiram is alright but the design Kyurem has looks more fierce and simply amazing. n____n Don't get me wrong, all three are pretty cool, but Kyurem is the stand out in my eyes.

GOGO KYUREM! ;)

I also didn't realize I didn't set the poll to view who voted for what! My bad!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Kyurem!

An ICE T-REX. What more could you want?? I love his design that kinda makes him look battle-weathered too...

[Zekrom] vs Reshiram vs Kyurem

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I admit that before this thread, I hadn't seen many pics of Kyurem at all xD it looks quite awesome. But I still say Reshiram, because it looks like a Digimon and because we all wanted a fire dragon one day.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I voted Reshiram. It's been my favourite ever since the picture release. I just love how angelic/smooth/beautiful it is. : 3 It even has triggered my imagination for the design of another dragon creature.
    Zekrom wins in the cool range, by miles. But Reshiram. *v*

I don't know enough about Kyurem yet to cast my vote for it. =/

Ashley182

I.MISS.YOU.
    Years
    Zekrom got my vote, simply because when the game started to be leaked out and I saw the art for both of the legends, I was attracted to Zekrom alot more than the other two. Also Zekrom is the better looking on out of them, and in some cases the most powerfull.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aaand with about an hour to go, it's safe to say Zekrom has won! Continue posting, etc. :) Making next poll really soon :3;

/unstickies

[Zekrom] vs Reshiram vs Kyurem

CHUthink you got it? NOPE. Not yet. For the real prize it'll be a real surprise... to your credit though, interactivity is the way to go. A mini storyline is what you're in so keep it up and better than HG/SS you'll be.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    It's Zekrom for me, I guess.
    The blue electricity is just so cool...I can say Reshiram's number two.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Well, Zekrom is superior in every way, because it's a lot cooler in design than the others and we all know looks are very important!!!

But in a fight, Kyurem would win because type advantages and non-imaginative hypothetical situations.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Reshiram > Zekrom > Kyruem. Reshiram is awesome, and doesn't look like a robot, like zekrom

Conaire

Psychobilly Punk
    Years
    I like Zekrom over Reshiram. I am though, quite amused and frightened by Kyurems sprite. It moves like the clay animated claymodel monkey from Braindead.
    I have noticed that the dragon trio is meant to destroy the sinnoh dragon trio.
    Zekrom -> Palkia
    Reshiram -> Dialga
    Kyurem (Had a fault in this part seeing how Kyurem isn't a dark type, but Ice will do heh) -> Giratina

Back