• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda: Newbie In PC, Yet Veteran In the Pokemon World.

Years
    Hey everyone! I just registered today here at PC. I have been at many forums, and a lot of them are very nice. But I like this forums's format the best so far. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Hi! You seem to be a veeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice person here! It's good to see a new face around here. We get more and more everyday. Welcome to PC, enjoy yourself! ^^

~Kelsey

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    =3 Welcome to PC~ You seem really nice. ^_^

And no, it's not just you. I'm pretty sure Inuyasha does get sexier every time. XD XD

Years
    Yayness! Yeah, I just adore that sexy half-demon. I watch the anime all the time. ^^ Thanks for saying hi, Lightning, salamenceruler04, and Pikawolf too!

~Serenity

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hi Zelda! =) Inuyasha is hot, though I personally dig Fluffy more. :P (Sesshoumaru) Welcome to PC, and have a blast! xD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Zelda, I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna be buddies.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Hiya Serenity! I'm gonna call you that because it sounds cool! XD. Welcome to PC! Hope ya like it here! *hands you cheesecake* *takes cheesecake and shoves it in your face* Sorry, I had to do that...*runs* XD

Back