• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda [Still needs to be named]

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2015
    Yeah... I've been having some crazy thoughts about making a Zelda fan-game and heck, I thought: Why not?

You might have heard about my project Century End which is being made with RM2k3. This game however will be made with game maker.

The Story:
    The game takes place DIRECTLY after the events of twilight princess. After the final battle (not going to put any spoilers here) Link returns to Kakariko Village. The Children are very happy to see he's still okay and that the evil has left the land of Hyrule... Except for one... Ilia is feeling very strange lately, in a dream she saw an army of demons rising from the darkest pits of the underworld with the wish to destroy Hyrule... She asks Link to investigate and soon another adventure begins...

Features:
    -Revisit the Hyrule from TP: From Kakariko Village to the Zora Domain
    -Various old gadgets like the claw-shot as well as new aditions
    -Epona is back, travelling between provinces will become an interesting mini-game, horseback battles will also be a feature
    -A Keyboard/Mouse combination e.g: The bow, this will be aimed and fired with the mouse
    -A new Navi, replacing Midna from TP
    -A new way of travelling (Replacing the warping, what kind of travelling will be announced later)
    -(probably) different Mounts like a giant hawk or the well known boar for TP players ;) (reason, see bellow)
    -2 new Provinces, (which, obviously, can't be reached with the help of Epona)
    -Zelda typical boss battles, varying from huge Kraken battles on a pirate ship to a fight with a huge dragon in the sky.
    -A new Battle System (I'm being pretty creative with this one <_<)
    -A Custom Menu System

A few notes:
    I've got a pretty good feeling about this game, and I'm currently developing it. though I could use some help in the form of ideas for e.g the title :P

Also, for those interested in the Epona travelling system, here's a little bit information:

Traveling in Hyrule is mainly with the help of Epona, depending on the distance the time will change (from night to day and vice versa). When you're without Epona you will (of course) need more time to travel. Also, while travelling you might encounter enemies (like the bokoblin archers on the back of a boar in TP) when you're with Epona (or any other mount) a horseback battle starts. The first one to smash the enemy from his or her mount wins (kinda simple no? <_<) you will be able to use various weapons (like the bow, sword, clawshot, etc) on the back of your horse.
    When travelling on foot the normal (custom) battle system will take place when you're attacked by an enemy.

I will update this post when I have more info, so stay tuned ;)

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    The features are really nice and the story seems ok.
    I just hope you can get it finished.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2015
    Thank you for the comment :)
    The story is still being worked on, so it ain't final yet.
    And about finishing this game, don't worry. I've got everything under
    control (for now :P)

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • It's a good story you have, and I really hope you will get it finished :)
    I love Zelda, so this is quite exciting ^^ Good luck

Back