• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda Twilight Princess - Abridged!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    Im really interested by the shiny evd umbreon soo just tell me what you would like and ill see what you have or you can always check my thread but you checked it already sooo =P

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2010
    Hello, may I please have the information on these pokemon, please and thank you.
    Meowth - Male
    Gible - Male

Gible- Jolly - UT level 1
    12/6/5/4/6/6
    Moves:
    ~Tackle

Meowth - Bashful -UT lvl 16
    41/19/19/21/20/34
    Moves:
    ~Growl
    ~Bite
    ~Fake Out
    ~Fury Swipes

Ok,And also,Do you perhaps have a snorlax or munchlax?I'm looking for a female one..my ditto doesn't like my male munchlax..
    Sorry i have none..

can i have ekans,espeon,umbreon,shromish,vulpix,froslass and pineco plz.
    ask for pokemons that you want,tell me the names.
    Do you ahve any shiny pokemon?

Im really interested by the shiny evd umbreon soo just tell me what you would like and ill see what you have or you can always check my thread but you checked it already sooo =P

Sure i'll re-check for something

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    okay thanks for rechecking and if you want i have some events too (not in my thread) soo tell me if you would rather want an event ^^

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    hey midnight luna. can you nickname my alakazam?(i got it in a trade when it was an abra)

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    Hello, I'm interested in your shiny Raikous. Could you tell me their natures? For the one that is EV'd, could you tell me the EV spread? And is the other one UT? Finally, what is the nature of your shiny Lugia?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Do you know the iv's of both of your Raikou and can you give me info of both of them, please?

Back