• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zephyr's Egg Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The clerk sighs.
    "It appears we are all out of Angel Eggs. I am going to have to put a rule saying that you can only adopt one egg at a time, because It isn't fair to everyone else if you adopt one of every kind. Once your eggs are ready to hatch, Drop ZephyrPlusle a PM and I'll hatch your Egg. But, you MUST have had your egg in your signature all the while, and you have to have it there when I reply. Do you understand?"

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    hatchin'

cool, i'll adopt some:

Zephyr's Egg Emporium

Name of Fire Egg: Blazium

Thanks!

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    ok ill have an inverted egg pls PM ME PLS! when u accept it and put the egg on it pls ok THX!!!

kiis

DOA ChIkA
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    can I have a fire egg please??

name-Spitfire
    Egg-fire

Last edited:
    Years
    The clerk beams.
    "After rooting around in the back of my shop... I have found something!" She places in front of her a small yellow egg.
    Zephyr's Egg Emporium

This Egg will hatch into a Pokemon that is part Pikachu, Pichu, Or Raichu. It is called the Chu Egg. I have 15 of them! Feel free to adopt one.

Years
    A kind but somewhat hyper customer arrives....He looks around the egg shop, fascinated at the beautiful eggs up for adoption....
    "If it is not too much may I adopt this little egg?"He gently lifts up the small fire egg....
    "I will call it..."He pauses for a moment, thinking of a name.....
    "I think Ember is a nice name......May I adopt Ember?"He waits for the clerk to respond to his request.....

Sephiroth-Kun

Sephiroth Rules The Planet!
    Years
    "Excuse me?" said the eager looking trainer, "I want to know how to put my egg in my signature please," he looked down and then said "I also want an inverted egg, please" he finished with an excited kind've look, but his voice didn't stifle.

Egg type: Inverted
    Name:gorywrol
    Hatches at: 116

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    Um...Excuse me? Asks a shy looking trainer.Um...I hope u have more angel eggs.I always wanted one.And if u dont please in the back beacause i r-r-r-really w-w-want o-o-o-ne.

Egg type:angel egg
    Name:Halo

Years
    "I am so terribly sorry." the clerk sighs. "But we have no inverted, fire, or Angel Eggs left." That means that Shiny Collector and Lugia_Master... Can't have one. But, I'll see if I can't do something about it."

She strides to the back of the shop, and after a few minutes she returns holding three winged yellow eggs.

"Well, look what I found!" she says with a smile.
    "Three more Angel Eggs. Congratulations, you can adopt yours, Lugia_Master! I will keep looking. Maybe I'll find another kind of egg! Wouldn't that be nice."

~_^

Gir

foREVer
    Years
    Egg type: Angel Egg
    Egg name: Blaze
    ah i forgot to take it.*goes to go get it*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back