• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zephyr's Egg Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSingerGal

IHopeYouChoke&Die(:
    Years
    twas no problem atall! lol! xD! im bout to edit this to get a new egg......h/o

I would like
    Egg Type: Mew Egg
    Egg Name: SuperSingerGal
    FLYING PICKLES R 2 KEWL! lol! please, and jus one more time, it wasnt a problem MightyMightyena! im happy to help! :D

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    I would like a Mew egg please!
    Egg Type: Mew Egg
    Egg Name: MewMew
    Flying Pickles! lol!

Years
    The Clerk smiles once more.
    "You two may have your Eggs." she trills, bustling around the shop. She notices the rulebook.
    "Oh, we haven't changed the password in quite a while. Let's see to that."
    ~New Rule Added~

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    umm i would like to have a fire egg and a mew egg

Years
    The clerk smiles.
    "Thanks for apprehending him, SupaSingerGal. However, I think that is my job."

"By the way..." she says, turning to you ((SupaSingerGal)), "Since your signature was deleted, I would suggest you put your Egg back on there. Otherwise, I will not be able to hatch it."

SuperSingerGal

IHopeYouChoke&Die(:
    Years
    i will, i havent been able ot get on for a lil bit, i have standerdized testing this week...but i will asap, infact, jus wait for a minute n ill put it bac!

Years
    Well, since the new rule has been inforced, I will be forced to close this, seeing as it IS a sprite shop. I am sorry, but I must. Those who have eggs may still PM me to hatch them, but none more will be given out.

Can a moderator please close this?

Thanks,
    ~Zephyr

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Posting in threads which have been inactive for longer than a period of 30 days is not permitted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back