• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZHackers: Hack those ROMs!

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Team Name: ZHackers

Hello, and welcome to zHackers! I am starting to hack Pokemon and I need a team to help me out for it. I will need only the best, the most dedicated, the most determined hackers, because our hacks are definitely not going to be small. Prepare yourself for our amazing team...

How to Apply:
    There's a couple ways for you to apply. Firstly, you could reply to this thread with some info that I will show soon. Or, you could send me a PM with that same info. Here's the application form:

1. Name
    2. Skills
    3. Why do you want to help?
    4. What do you want to do especially?
    5. Why should we choose you? What can you do that we can't?

Current Members:
    Scripters:
    Ziddia
    MayanMan2012
    astigz_23
    Spriters:
    astigz_23
    Mappers:
    MayanMan2012
    astigz_23
    Others:
    None yet

Current Projects:
    I am currently in the process of creating a hack called Pokemon Majesty. It is top secret, but I can give out the basics here.

Spoiler:

Please sign up, we really want new members! Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions!

Last edited:

MayanMan2012

Pokemon Dawn/Dusk: Coming Soon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2014
    Hi, I'd like to help you with this project

1. MayanMan
    2. Mapper, Pokemon Editor (I don't make sprites, but can insert them and YAPE them), Trainer Editing, TS Editor, Oak's Intro Editor (Including images), Item Editor, and some scripting
    3. I love everything to do with hacks, and I'm not busy right now, so I figured I'd help someone else.
    4. Maps, pokemon editing, trainers, Title screen, Oak's Intro, and Items
    5. I have a lot of experience, I've made three award-winning hacks on other forums, two others that have won minor awards, three from my beginning days, and one I just finished that hasn't won anything (yet :))
    6. I think it's important to say that I have a lot of time to work on all of this, and I would be a determined helper

Thanks for reading,
    ~MayanMan

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Welcome to the team MayapMan! I've decided to hack Firered/Leafgreen, and I really needed a title screen or Oak's Intro editor, I don't know where to get a tool to go about that, or what script it is so I can edit it...

Glad to have you, PM me for more details on the hack.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2013
    1. My code name is astigz23, My real name cannot be used
    2. I can script battles and NPC's, I can alsoEdit the Overworld sprites of the player and the npc's
    3. I want to help because I'm a man-one-band, that means I can do anything to do with the hack, but I really want to have team because being a one-man-band is really deppressing.
    4. Mapping, Scripting, Spriting, Editing the text(using A-text or by scripting).
    5. I have an experience in hacking and I am good enough to join you(but not really veteran at this, I'm a Med-Beg or Medium Beginner) and, As what I've said a while ago, I'm a one-man-band that can do anything in hacking(not really well, but I can do good at this) so please choose me

Back