• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Zhak's ESV eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    LOL No problem, and actually you can keep the Trubbish. I just need any pokemon you caught or bred in your game.

Im soooo sorry, I have 2 games (I have 2 Pokémon bred/caught by me in my 2 games), can you check both for me? :o I'm sorry if this is last minute, I thought I could catch you on here before trading with you :P

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Im soooo sorry, I have 2 games (I have 2 Pokémon bred/caught by me in my 2 games), can you check both for me? :o I'm sorry if this is last minute, I thought I could catch you on here before trading with you :P

No problem. I'm heading back online now.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Soapie TSV 0015
    Soapy TSV 0569

No matches for either of them I'm afraid. :(

Oh well, at least I know now! Thank you very much :) Have a good night!

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Oh well, at least I know now! Thank you very much :) Have a good night!

You're welcome and check back from time to time. I plan on breeding some more eggs in a day or two.

In the meantime, I'm accepting Gen 7 breeding requests. :)

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Darn, well thank you!
    You're welcome.

Also, be sure to check back from time to time. I'll be breeding more eggs soon.

I'm also taking Gen 7 breeding requests if there's something in particular you'd like to see. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back