• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zodiac Signs

What Sign Are You?

• Aries(Mar.21-April.20)

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Taurus(Apr.21-May.21)

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Gemini(May.22-June.21)

• Cancer(June.22-July.22)

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Leo(July.23-Aug.22)

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Virgo(Aug.23-Sept.23)

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Libra(Sept.24-Oct.23)

• Scorpio(Oct.24-Nov.22)

• Sagittarius(Nov.23-Dec.21)

• Capricorn(Dec.22-Jan.20)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Aquarius(Jan.21-Feb.19)

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Pisces(Feb.20-Mar.20)

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I be a libra girl X3 I act libra too..i'm very indecisive and romantic XD

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    I am a Taurus! My birthday is (well, was) April 25. My moon is Scorpio, so I am very mixed. As you know, Scorpio and Taurus are polar opposites. Note the Ditto is my signature. My rising is Sagatarius (SP?), don't know what that means, but it's something. I'm in the year of the dog, too!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    *ish a proud Gemini* But I'm on the fringe of being a Taurus. thus, I combine the two quite nicely.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    The Adamant Dodger said:
    *ish a proud Gemini* But I'm on the fringe of being a Taurus. thus, I combine the two quite nicely.
    I don't think I've ever heard you say "ish" before. o.o

I'ma Pisces! *grins* And I gots the perdiest birth stone too. =3 I like being pisces, though I don't like that my mom's a pisces too (her birthday is the day after mine) and I also don't like that my ex-boyfriend was also a pisces (he was born the same day as me, and that's been bugging me!) Another thing that's bugging me is that I'm on the bottom of the list! Why are Pisces ALWAYS at the bottom? We deserve the top! XD

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    I'm a Saguitarius (whatever it's spelt XD) MY Bday's DEc... 7 months from now...

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Aries. Like Hugh Hefner. =D

Back