• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zombie Pokemon are coming!!

Leonix

You can also find me on Shoddy
    Years
    Zombie Team OU

I've had a few battles with this team on shoddy and it's been a bit hit and miss. It 'works' as a stall team in the OU environment so advice in that region would be helpful.​

Sneaky Peek
    ------------------------------

------------------------------

Forretress @ Leftovers **Zombietress**
    Sturdy
    Relaxed
    252 HP / 112 Atk / 146 Def
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Spikes
    ~ Gyro Ball
    ~ Explosion
    My lead and hazard set up. SR goes up first and then as many layers of spikes as I can manage. Gyro ball is for STAB and explosion is a last ditch attempt at an attack if I'm sure that the opponent doesn't have a rapid spinner.​

Blissey @ Leftovers **Zombieblis**
    Natural Cure
    Calm
    80 HP / 252 Def / 178 SDef
    ~ Wish
    ~ Protect
    ~ Seismic Toss
    ~ Toxic
    Classic special wall and wish passer to members that can't heal themselves. I find that seismic toss is a more reliable move in general than any of the special attacks she usually gets on a set like this, because of this I moved the ev's she would've had in SAtk and put them into HP. Toxic is mainly there for a filler, but flying and levitating pokemon are immune to toxic spikes, so a back-up can't hurt.​

Celebi @ Leftovers **Celezombie**
    Natural Cure
    Bold
    252 HP / 220 Def / 38 Spd
    ~ Grass Knot
    ~ Recover
    ~ Perish Song
    ~ Hidden Power (Fire)
    Thanks to D_A for pointing out that I had no one to perish song a last standing pokemon. Swapped for dugtrio celebi handles gyarados better and deliver that clinching perish song.​

Tentacruel @ Leftovers **Tentazombie**
    Liquid Ooze
    Calm
    252 HP / 120 Def / 138 SDef
    ~ Toxic Spikes
    ~ Rapid Spin
    ~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    A back-up special wall which can take fighting type attacks as well as acting as this teams toxic spiker/rapid spinner. I can't have other teams hazards on the field if I'm going to stall efficiently so I spin them away and he can come in on toxic spikes and absorb them automatically. Surf for STAB and ice beam for coverage.​

Dusknoir @ Leftovers **Zombienoir**
    Pressure
    Impish
    252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SDef
    ~ Will-o-wisp
    ~ Pain Split
    ~ Fire Punch
    ~ Thunder Punch
    Mainly my spin blocker and also a physical wall. Although forretress has decent enough defences he's a bit preoccupied in other duties so he can't focus on being a reliable wall. Will-o-wisp makes walling easier, although toxic spikes hinder this strategy. The elemental punches are for coverage and pain split is my only option to try and heal without relying on blissey.​

Hippowdon @ Leftovers **Don Zombie**
    Sand Stream
    Impish
    176 HP / 86 Def / 248 SDef
    ~ Stockpile
    ~ Slack Off
    ~ Roar
    ~ Earthquake
    The tank and phazer. Although he's famous for taking physical hits this set aims to make him a strong tank thanks to stockpile and sand stream giving him additional SDef boosts. Slack off to heal damage and earthquake so I'm not inhibited by taunt. The magic of this set comes from making use of the vast array of hazards that are thrown onto the field. With hippowdon's defences using roar should be no problem dealing constant damage on the switch.​

I hope you can spot the flaws in this team because they have evaded me so far. Rate constructively please and I also enjoy a little humour. Cheers!​

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I don't think a staller team can function effectively without a bit of muscle to use when stall just isn't working.

>_>

Anyways, get rid of CB Duggy, thing is a hinderance on stall teams. You lack Perish Song (helps with last poke sweeps, sub mind jirachi, baton pass chains etc) so Celebi or something would work >> it and helps noir with Gyarados.

Celebi@leftovers
    252 HP / 220 Def / 36 speed
    Bold Nature
    - Grass Knot
    - Recover
    - Perish Song
    - Hidden Power Fire

Gengar weak, you cant touch it. Flamethrower >> Toxic on Blissey.

Stockpile hippow is suck, just use the standard with max def evs so you can actually take mence and tar. Since you already have forry setting SR, you could use Toxic/EQ/Slack off/Ice Fang or something.

I mean you could use speedy tank Rotom-H for more Lucario and scizor insurance >> noir but between Noir, celebi and hippow you should be able to take both. So that slot is up to you.

You could also make noir a Rest talker too for status (Rest/STalk/T-Punch/Fire Punch), although this team doesnt care about status in the least so meh.

Forry, Tenta, Hippow, Bliss, Noir, Celebi

Something like that.

Back