• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

zombies and werewolves

blitzbear

aprentice breeder(maybe crazy)
Years
  • is it weird that i think zombies and werewolves are the coolest fantasy characters ..most girls my age are like...ewww zombies argg werewolves
    zombies would work well in office jobs and werewolves...well they wouldnt work well at zoos or farms(habbit of eating the animals)...this is totally random...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Random it is. What are to talk about really? I think werewolves are just rednecks who need to shave.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Are you on drugs?

Mummies are much cooler.

blitzbear

aprentice breeder(maybe crazy)
    Years
  • aww sad theyre like mutant dog/human experiments in this case and not rednecks...okay maybe alittle

no im nt and mummies are zombies who are old and boring whats with all the bandages

Last edited:

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • they are both cool in there own way. except when werewolves are in a mood and the only thing they can talk about is how many people they have torn to shreds. ( it is a long story don't ask) and zombies have a habit of only groaning so both aren't very good if you want a decent convosation. vampires are a bit more talkative but have a habit of trying to drain peoples blood whilst talking so it isn't advised to talk to any of them if you are squeamish.

Back