• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZOMG IM BACK

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Yeaaaaaa Im probably not really wanted though.
    But Smogon was getting too big for me. I felt like a number, not a real person.
    So here I am, FaWa is back.

Uh Oh. *nervous*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ...but I want you...to STAY! /okay that was a bit creepy. xD

But anyways, it's great to see you back! For sure here at PC you won't be treated as a number. You are a member that deserves to shine. ^_^ I'm glad you've decided to become active again. Just be sure you re-read the rules, since they're may have been a few changes, especially with the signature rules and all that stuff. PC has quite changed since you left.

Don't be nervous. Be happy that someone cared. :D Hope you become active from now on, and have fun, okay! ^__^

バイナリ人

Binary Person
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Welcome back ^^
    I'm not from when you roamed around here,but hey Smogon isn't even keeping effort.So bye with old and hi to PC ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Haha yup!
    Thanks guys. Its nice to get a warm welcoming

Back