• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    ZORIN's Fakemon topic :D

Yeah well since I have 15 posts now I'm opening my own thread with my fakemon. I mostly do revamps and scratches. Sometimes edits and fusions. I have been spriting for 2 years and a month now.. hope you can see that, although last time I haven't really improved.
    Also, I won't understand all English and I may make some mistakes here and there, sorry for that.

OLD POST IS OLD!

Scratches:
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Other:
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    ->
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    ->
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Last edited:

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    hey welcome to pokecommunity :)
    your revamps are probably the best ive seen instead of what most do which is just a recolour you have done what you should do and what i usually do which is edit the shading and the outline to a d/p standard you have done this superbly the flareon is by far the best but on the espeon you have sort of cut the leg on our left off from the rest of the body maybe take a few outline pixels off.
    the scratches are mostly good the last one isnt too good the second one is mostly good except the all colour outlines on the main body the first one is the best and looks so good much better than most on the entire site may i add. in short you are a great spriter and a breath of fresh air from the rest of the site
    check out my thread greachi reborn for examples of my spriting
    keep it up
    maxxa

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    Thanks Maxxa. Your comments are really helpful. ^^
    I tried to fix the Espeon though I had some trouble understanding your rates on it.
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Did I improve it?

Years
    Yeah well since I have 15 posts now I'm opening my own thread with my fakemon. I mostly do revamps and scratches. Sometimes edits and fusions. I have been spriting for 2 years and a month now.. hope you can see that, although last time I haven't really improved.
    Also, I won't understand all English and I may make some mistakes here and there, sorry for that.
    This are my newest fakemon:
    Revamps:
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    ->
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    ->
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Scratches:
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    ->
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    The 2nd scratch ... I've seen before. I liked the Espeon, but flareon needs some dark shades.

~A.R

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Thanks Maxxa. Your comments are really helpful. ^^
    I tried to fix the Espeon though I had some trouble understanding your rates on it.
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Did I improve it?

thats pretty much fixed it...mind if i edit it slightly?

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    @Anastasia, yeah you could've seen it before. It's an old fakemon, I just really like the concept. I've had an other account here so yeah, maybe you've seen it before.
    DP Flareon doesn't have more shades.

@Maxxa, no I don't mind. Personally I don't like the Espeon, I just failed at it in so many ways and I can't fix it. Haha. :P

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Wow i think That is a cool sprite looks a bit like ghastly. I like the way its cute little toung is sticking out at me =p

I think that it could have more of a black outline round the sprite

Other then that this is a really cool sprite =p

I may post on your other sprites later

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    I remember the first and last of the scratches. But you did a really nice job on the revamps. A really nice job.

The Fake'Mon evo. doesn't look very dinosaur-ish. Unless of course that's the intent, adding teeth would be helpful, and tweaking the eyes.

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    Thanks but what do you mean with tweaking the eyes? I don't understand you. I tried to scratch teeth in its mouth but I failed at it, I couldn't get it look right.
    I'm updating my beginning post with my older work now. I would like rates on them too.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Nice ones mate I particularly like the squid one and the one that looks like it could be a luvdisc evo

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    Thanks everyone for your posts ^^
    New stuff:
    Scizor Edit:
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Haha I was bored xD

New scratch:
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Platypus or a Duck with a weird tail? xD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2008
    the new ones are very good,and i really like that octopus fakemon
    man i wish i could do that...

Bellomence

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I love all of your fakemons, of course even the revamps. I reccomend you to make names for the fakemons, I love your fakemons, some has their own " originality and but of course, the others haven't . They're only edits from a Pokemon, but actually, I love them..... 9.4 / 10 :)

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    Tbh, I can't really apreciate that... Just before you gave me a 9.4 you gave some guy with copy and paste works a 9.5. No offence but copy paste mixes and recolors don't require talent or experience as a spriter at all.

Zorin's Fakemon Thread
    -->
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

First one is named Phantoast, second one doesn't have a name yet. Both are Fire/Ghost. I really like 'em myself.

Thanks everyone for your posts in my topic. ^^

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    What about naming the second Flamtom (Flame+ Phantom)
    Maybe this will help you think out another name:

Fire Stuff:
    Fire
    Flame
    Blaze
    Charcoal
    Burn
    Ash

Ghost stuff
    Shadow
    Ghost
    Phantom
    Dark
    Scary
    Boo
    Night

If you put some of these together you might find a decent name like Scarash (Scary+Ash)
    Hope that helps ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back