• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Zorua, an event only?

Do you think this is the only way to get Zorua?

• Yes

Votes: 46 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 60 56.6%

• Total voters

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    We don't get movies in Singapore too *Shrug*
    Downed my dream of having a Zorua :(

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Butthurt rant

Well well well Game Freak, you just pissed off alot of people by saying that Zorua/Zoroark are event only. Hopefully Game Freak doesn't put a classic ribbon on Zorua/Zoroark which makes it banned from being put on the GTS or else you will be overwelmed by a big increase in hacked Zorua/Zoroarks because you had to make it event only.

This is worse than the whole Game Corner fiasco.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    I'd like it to be available as an event but ALSO be available in-game too. Like you have to complete some kind of challenge to get it. That'd be fine by me :)

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
    Yea gamefreak are aholes when it comes to this stuff i hate events especially non wifi ones. I dont want to hang around in a freaking convention center w/ people in pikachu outfits trading pokemon cards and talking about how ash's hair never grows :l

So im going to have to trade someone who does go to those things for it :p

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Serebii.net said:
    Black & White - Zoroark Clarification
    With the new downloads of the beasts; Entei, Raikou & Suicune in Japan to tie in with the upcoming movie, further details have been revealed about the in-game Zoroark event. As we stated last month, when you bring the beasts to Black & White through the Transfer Machine, you will get access to Zoroark in an as-of-yet undisclosed location in Isshu. This battle with Zoroark has you first face against an Illusion of one of the beasts. Previously, we didn't know what causes Zoroark to change form, but a pamphlet with the download has since confirmed it.
    If you send over Raikou, Zoroark will appear as Entei.
    If you send over Entei, Zoroark will appear as Suicune.
    If you send over Suicune, Zoroark will appear as Raikou.
    It is still not currently known how Zoroark's Illusion ability will work outside of this special event. The pamphlet also further confirmed the fact that Zorua & Zoroark can only be obtained through these special events. We'll bring more as it comes.

And there you have it. Zoroark and Zoura are EVENT ONLY!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    I'm hoping it'll be kind of like riolu in D/P/Pt, like, you do a side quest andthen you get an egg. Zoroak FTW!!

Years
    maybe it will be like riolu in DP, and you can only get one. but unless nintendo want to annoy a lot of people, they will make a way to get zorua

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    i'm just glad i have wifi so that i can have someone breed me a zorua. the only cool aspect of this is that everyone who is pissed at gamefreak for making it event only can ban together and help each other out

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I can't help it thay made it event only, and they have this rule : One an event Pokemon, always one, meaning that no matter how many games are made, Zorua and Zoraork will be event only for the remainder of eternity (unless the US version lats you get them in-game, as I doubt they will)

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I can't help it thay made it event only, and they have this rule : One an event Pokemon, always one, meaning that no matter how many games are made, Zorua and Zoraork will be event only for the remainder of eternity (unless the US version lats you get them in-game, as I doubt they will)

I would also like to say that Zorua and Zoroark are legendaries even though they have an evolution line. Events = legendaries.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Oh great, you think it sucks having so little events in the US? There's next to none over here in the UK. My lord, I may have to cave into an AR *hangs head in shame*

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I bet that since they are event only, they will be at the very bottom of the Pokedex after Reshiram and Zekrom, I am pissed about this, and I have no WiFi, I will probably send a letter to Nintendo saying that we want Zorua to be obtainable in game, but I will proabably get an automated answer, so I would then send a million letters, or make a petition to make Zorua obtainable in-game in the english versions, much like Ranger Net was in the US version of the first Pokemon Ranger game

This is so bitter of you Game Freak, making Zorua event only, once again, you care nothing about your fans, only your selfish selves.......

Apparently, they are trying to combine game canon with anime canon, something Tajiri was trying to avoid when making the franchise, this leads to the overflow of events currently, and Japan gets all the good events, while we in the states and Europe get very little, often crappy events. The overflow of events is crazy, events were scarce until near the end of gen 3, when they then went bonkers with it, all up to the point where several fans (including me) have nicknamed the company "Event Freak", much like "The Hitler Channel" is to the History Channel

Personally, I think they should have never came up with the idea of event Pokemon, It's not like Game Freak is getting enough money as it is, Nintendo is just simply using them to get themselves money, all to spend on the animes countless filler episodes and pointless Wii accessories like the Wii Zapper, in other words, they are wasting it on pointless things

So we should make a petition so that Zorua is obtainable in-game when the english versions come, it will hopefully not fail since this is Pokemon and not Mother 3, a game which every petition to NOA to translate the game has failed, to the point where the fans had to translate it themselves......

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    I liked it back when I didn't have to travel halfway across the country (because let's face it, the only UK events will happen in London and not the WM) to get ONE freaking Pokémon. It's like dangling a carrot on a stick, but the carrot is on the other side of the ocean.

Back