• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Zorua, an event only?

Do you think this is the only way to get Zorua?

• Yes

Votes: 46 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 60 56.6%

• Total voters

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
  • According to CoroCoro, Zorua can be obtained by trading the movie Celebi from HG/SS, do you think this is the only way to obtain Zorua or do thing that this is one of those event Pokemon that can learn a certain move that others of it's kind can't?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Yeah. Since they're confirmed already then it is :/
    I love Zorua, I don't care about the adult form though...

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I don't think its going to be an Event only. Most likely its like the Pichu events. Special attacks or even first look at the Pokemon.

The four attacks it has Scratch, Leer, Pursuit and Fake Tears.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • I believe not, since a million players badly wanted a Zorua on their team, If this is the only way, only very few will get one on their team legally, since apparently, Nintendo has lately been making event Pokemon untradeable through the GTS, not to mentin that they made them un-nicknameable due to when recieving it at the event, it has a specific owner name and ID number, I believe personally that this is a Zorua that can learn a special move that others of it's kind can't without hacking the game, I don't really want that Zorua, I just want a Zorua in genral, besides, if this was an event only Pokemon, it would be at the end of the Pokedex after the legendaries, it would actually prevent the player from ever completeing the Isshu Pokedex......

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I'm sure they'll bring the event to America. I'm sure we'll be able to get him.

I realllllllly want him.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Zorua doesn't look like a legendary pokemon. I thought it was a common, or semi-common pokemon.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Well, from what I understand, it straight-up said they "do not appear during normal gameplay." Now, I know they've teased us and slowly given us bits of info over the years, but they've never outright lied to us from what I know. Maybe things'll change for the third version, but it looks like they'll just be events in Black and White.

I'm really disappointed by this, though. I intended to use Zoroark from the moment I saw it, and now that may just be a pipe dream. (are they even going to do a Celebi event?) Poor form, GameFreak.

Lelouch vi Britannia

99th Emperor of Britannia
    Years
  • Zorua is event only. It's been confirmed right? Nintendo doesn't care if you'll be disappointed because they know that millions of people will buy these games no matter what. They don't care about your team. At least they are providing a way to obtain it.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • It is impossible for it to be event only since you can breed them most likely, And they do have genders (Confirmed from movie 13 manga)

Lelouch vi Britannia

Years
  • It is impossible for it to be event only since you can breed them most likely, And they do have genders (Confirmed from movie 13 manga)

But to breed it you need to obtain it first. That's what they mean by event only. Also, Heatran has a gender and can't breed, but you will most likely be able to breed Zorua like crazy

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • But to breed it you need to obtain it first. That's what they mean by event only. Also, Heatran has a gender and can't breed, but you will most likely be able to breed Zorua like crazy
    Heatran was Legendary though. i just find it so strange they did this. Isnt' this the first time they made a non legendary pokemon an event only?

Lelouch vi Britannia

Years
  • Heatran was Legendary though. i just find it so strange they did this. Isnt' this the first time they made a non legendary pokemon an event only?

Yes it is. I also find it strange. Riolu was available right after you're done with Iron Island so maybe this Zorua is a special one. That or I'm just getting my hopes up

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
  • Oh, I really hope Zorua isn't event only! I wanted one! And if it's event only it's going to be incredibly hard if not impossible to get one....I'm hoping that this is a special Zorua, unlike all the others. Hopefully you can catch Zorua somewhere in the wild...

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I think it would be pretty interesting if it were indeed just an event Pokemon. Granted it would suck not having it (legally) until an event came around, but it makes it that much more special.

I can see Nintendo giving out the originals through events, and then the only way of getting one without an event would be for someone to attended the event to breed it for you. :0 Hope that makes sense haha. Probably unlikely, but interesting if you ask me. :P

Back