• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script: ZUD Plugin [v20.1]

Years
    • Seen today
    Minor Update (v1.2.3)

• Removed a lot of redundant code and streamlined things with Essentials Deluxe.
    • Reworked some of the code related to Max Raid battles for more efficiency.
    • Tweaked some of the battle text related to Max Raid battles.
    • Pokemon found in Rank 6 Max Raids will now spawn with the "Mightiest Mark" if the Improved Mementos plugin is installed.
    • Made various improvements to the Max Raid Database and raid_ranks.txt for better compatibility with the Generation 9 Pack.
    • Made it so Super Shiny Gigantamax forms may now appear in the forms page in the Pokedex.

Years
    • Seen today
    Minor Update (v1.2.4)

• Fixed a bug related to capturing Pokemon in the Safari Zone introduced in the last update.
    • Fixed an oversight that may have recorded Super Shiny G-Max forms in the Pokedex even if no sprites for these forms exist.
    • Fixed an oversight that would erroneously record Pokemon captured in a Dynamax Adventure in the Pokedex instead of waiting until selecting a Pokemon to keep at the end of the adventure to record only the selected Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen today
    ATTENTION! Final Update!
    With the release of Essentials v21, this will be the final update for the ZUD Plugin for v20.1. Going forward I will instead be fully focused on v21, so I will no longer be updating or supporting this plugin. I intend to take a break before I even start thinking about how or when I'm going to start working on a v21 iteration of the plugin, so don't ask me about a time frame for release. I will keep this plugin available in the meantime. But this iteration of the plugin will eventually be removed once a v21 successor is released and takes its place. I will give fair warning before this happens, so don't panic.

See you all in v21!

Final Update (v1.2.5)

• Made various tweaks for better compatibility with the newest update to the Gen 9 Pack.
    • This is the final update for this plugin. Going forward, my focus will now be on adapting this plugin for v21.

Days
    • he/him
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm getting this error:
    Exception `NameError' at [ZUD Mechanics] Data_PowerMove.rb:375 - uninitialized constant MessageTypes::Moves

I think I may have deleted something I shouldn't or made something wrong in the instalation maybe?

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm getting this error:
    Exception `NameError' at [ZUD Mechanics] Data_PowerMove.rb:375 - uninitialized constant MessageTypes::Moves

I think I may have deleted something I shouldn't or made something wrong in the instalation maybe?

You're using v21, aren't you?

Days
    • he/him
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Yeah! I have made some changes in the script for compatibility between several plugins, but can't found what should I do with this

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    [2023-09-30 21:55:27 +0200]
    [Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
    [v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Script error in event 9 (coords 21,13), map 86 (Route 101)
    Exception: NoMethodError

***Full script:
    pbMaxRaidDen(:CUBONE,
    {
    :size => 1,
    :rank => 1,
    },
    {
    :ability => 2,
    })

Backtrace:
    259:Pokemon:449:in `ability_id'
    161:Battler_Initialize:75:in `pbInitPokemon'
    267:ShadowPokemon_Other:196:in `pbInitPokemon'
    [Terastal Phenomenon] [005] Battler.rb:27:in `pbInitPokemon'
    161:Battler_Initialize:61:in `pbInitialize'
    148:Battle_StartAndEnd:117:in `pbCreateBattler'
    148:Battle_StartAndEnd:126:in `block (2 levels) in pbSetUpSides'
    148:Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in `each'
    148:Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in `each_with_index'
    148:Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in `block in pbSetUpSides'

Not sure what went wrong here, I copied one of your examples and altered it, but I keep getting the above error. Any idea what it might be?

Years
    • Seen today
    [2023-09-30 21:55:27 +0200]
    [Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
    [v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Script error in event 9 (coords 21,13), map 86 (Route 101)
    Exception: NoMethodError

***Full script:
    pbMaxRaidDen(:CUBONE,
    {
    :size => 1,
    :rank => 1,
    },
    {
    :ability => 2,
    })

Backtrace:
    259:Pokemon:449:in `ability_id'
    161:Battler_Initialize:75:in `pbInitPokemon'
    267:ShadowPokemon_Other:196:in `pbInitPokemon'
    [Terastal Phenomenon] [005] Battler.rb:27:in `pbInitPokemon'
    161:Battler_Initialize:61:in `pbInitialize'
    148:Battle_StartAndEnd:117:in `pbCreateBattler'
    148:Battle_StartAndEnd:126:in `block (2 levels) in pbSetUpSides'
    148:Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in `each'
    148:Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in `each_with_index'
    148:Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in `block in pbSetUpSides'

Not sure what went wrong here, I copied one of your examples and altered it, but I keep getting the above error. Any idea what it might be?

Clearly something to do with the Ability ID. Try setting it differently.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    That's odd, I followed your example but okay, Also when I engage in a Raid Battle, for some reason the Raid Pokemon reduces in size after an attack.
    And if I catch the Raid Pokemon, it's not added to my team or to the PC. That's weird right? No errors unfortunately attached.

Years
    • Seen today
    That's odd, I followed your example but okay, Also when I engage in a Raid Battle, for some reason the Raid Pokemon reduces in size after an attack.
    And if I catch the Raid Pokemon, it's not added to my team or to the PC. That's weird right? No errors unfortunately attached.

Some of these things you mention are extremely old bugs that were fixed over a year ago lol. Are you sure you have the latest versions installed?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Yes, both ZUD and Essentuals Deluxe are at the latest versions, I downloaded them again and added, compiled and all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Don't think so. Except for your plugins, I have nothing installed that influences the battle or catch stuff. What were the issues that caused them originally?

EDIT: I checked again and again ... but sorry this is on the plugins end not mine.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Don't think so. Except for your plugins, I have nothing installed that influences the battle or catch stuff. What were the issues that caused them originally?

EDIT: I checked again and again ... but sorry this is on the plugins end not mine.

Well I can't replicate it, and literally no one else has reported these issues, so idk what to tell you. But even if there is indeed a bug of unknown origin that you have discovered; this iteration of the plugin is unfortunately no longer being updated, so it'll just be stuck the way it is.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    So what was the problem before? It definitely is on the plugin side. And since you have not even updated to 21.1 it would be decent to provide some kind of support.

I don't know why it is working for you, cause I just tried it on a clean version of Essentials 20.1, same issue.

Last edited:
    Back